31| Drama

Amelia

1 week later...

"Ana come on I'm tired can't we just sit somewhere for god's shake." I complained as I kept walking behind her with shopping bags in my hands trying desperately to keep up with her. I should have never accepted to come with her to the mall.

"Oh please stop acting like a whiny little kid Amelia." she said playfully winking at me. I groaned angrily and walked with her inside, yet, another store.

"I'm tired we've been walking around for almost 3 hours." I said again and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ok I promise we'll only see this store and then we are going to sit." she said without looking at me but focusing her eyes on the many clothes on the hangers.

"Fine." I said and smiled at her.I had really missed this,going shopping with her and me complaining all the time. I'm not the type to go shopping often actually I hate it I always get tired and most of the times I don't get anything. Today for example Ana is the only one who bought something- a lot I may say- and here I am holding her bags.

"Look at this one." she exclaimed with excitement and turned around holding a short dress in her hands. It was dark blue with one sleeve and a bit short for my liking,quite simple with no much details but it kinda looked pretty.

"Yeah it's nice." I simply said shrugging my shoulders .

"It would look perfect on you go and try it on." she said throwing it in my arms and pushing me towards the fitting rooms.

"What no!It's way too short for me." I told her raising my voice a bit as my blue eyes widened.

"Stop and go try it on.You need to wear something good for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I questioned and stopped turning back around to face her.She ran a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair and sighed.

"I didn't tell you right?" she asked looking at me apologetically with her grey eyes.

"Erm... no?" I said confused.

"We are going to a club to kind of celebrate that you are back and before you start shouting it was Marcus' idea." she said and shut her eyes waiting for me to yell at her but I didn't instead I hugged her. She was taken aback by my action though.

"What no yelling? "

"No yelling. I love you guys so much but I really don't want to go to a club can't we just stay at home, watch a film maybe?" I said.

"Come on it's going to be fun and if it's about last time don't worry I'm not going to get drunk and I'll not leave you alone." she said practically begging me.

"God fine." I finally said and a big grin appeared on her face.

"Now go." she said and pushed me. I headed over to the fitting rooms and got inside of one closing the curtain behind me.I changed quickly from my t-shirt and jeans and threw on the dress. I pulled it down a bit trying to cover as much as I could but it was no use the dress was short and it reached mid thigh but other than that I was really surprised to see that it looked really good on me. It hugged my curves perfectly and the one sleeve added a more rock look to it. I smiled as I looked at my reflection on the mirror and then walked outside and approached Ana who was sitting on a chair waiting for me. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me her mouth opening as she did that.

"Oh my lord." she shouted standing up.

"Shh don't shout like that in here." I told her covering her mouth with my hand quickly.