16| "He did what?"

16.

~ L o u i s ~

"So, are you ever going to tell me what happened between you and Harry?" Zayn asked and brought his cigarette between his lips, taking a drag of it.

"Not now. You will learn soon enough, I promise." I said. I had to talk to Leonard first and make him believe me. Harry was still his favourite man among us all, even after what happened with Isabel and I had to change that.

"Alright. As you wish, but I might be able to help." he said.

"I don't think you can, believe me. The only thing that can help is revenge." I said and he raised his eyebrows, looking at me surprised.

"Revenge? What are you talking about, mate?" he asked me.

"You heard me, Zayn. Revenge." I said and a small smirk appeared on my face.

"We are a team, Louis. If Leonard learns about --" 

I cut him off. "You will see, Zayn. Just keep your mouth shut." I said, getting a bit angry. I shouldn't have talked to him in the first place. He didn't know what I went through. No one did.

He didn't say anything. He just gave me a death glare and walked away, leaving me alone.Yeah, like I needed you anyway, I thought. I stood up and walked towards Leonard's office.

"Hey, Luke. Is Leonard inside?" I asked him. He looked at the door, then at me and nodded his head.

"Well... Can I see him?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

"Go inside." he said with a stern face and I walked past him. I knocked on the door and opened it, getting inside. Leonard was sitting on his leather chair with his cigarette in his hand, as always.

"Hello, Leonard." I said. He looked at me, giving me a small smile as he gestured for me to go and sit in front of him. I went and sat on the chair, making myself comfortable and looked at him.

"Got in a fight, I see." he said, laughing a bit. My face was still bruised from the punches Harry gave me the other night.

"Yeah, you can say that." I replied, touching my cheek.

"So, Louis. To what do I pay your visit?" he asked me, putting down his cigarette. I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to talk.This is it.

"I have to tell you something really important, Leonard." I said, trying to sound as serious as I could. He narrowed his eyes and placed his elbows on the desk, coming closer.

"What is it about?" he asked me, his voice coming out raspy.

"Well, its something that concerns all of us and it has to do with Harry." he nodded his head encouraging me to continue talking and that's exactly what I did. I wasn't going to tell him the complete truth though.

"Yesterday, I learnt that Harry is keeping a secret from us."

"What kind of secret?" he asked me.

"A big one that may ruin our plans." I said and paused, looking at him.

"Talk Louis, damn it!" he yelled, growing impatient.

"Harry has had a girl captive in his house for almost a month now." I finally said. He stood up, slamming his hand hard on the wooden desk, making me flinch slightly.

"He did what?" he yelled again. He started walking around the room angrily. "How do you know that?" he asked more calmly.

"I saw her at Harry's house yesterday and I decided to come and tell you as fast as I could. I couldn't keep that away from you." I said.