21| Scared

21.

~ A m e l i a ~

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Harry yelled, looking at Leonard, who seemed to be completely satisfied with the whole situation. I looked at Harry with hope-- a strange feeling building up inside me. I was happy that he was there right then. It meant that he cared enough for me to come and help me. I parted my lips, ready to speak but Leonard was faster than me.

"Having fun. What does it look like I'm doing?" he said, taking some steps towards me and standing right behind me. I could see Harry tensing up as his hand was now into a fist and he narrowed his eyes at him. Leonard smiled and put his hand in front of my face, pushing my long hair out of my face and letting them fall behind me. I took a shaky breath as the cold air hit the exposed part of my shoulder, but didn't dare move.

"And you came just in time for the good part." he said, bringing his face closer to my neck. I flinched and moved away but he was fast to stop me.

"Stay away from her, Leonard." Harry growled, coming closer to us.

"And why should I listen to you, Harry?" he asked him as he now changed his position and stood beside me. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Harry angrily, which scared me. Harry might've been younger, but Leonard was very well-build and looked stronger than him. "Come on, Styles. Answer me!" he commanded when he saw that Harry didn't respond. Harry sighed and looked at him, pointing a finger at my direction.

"Just let her go. This is between me and you." Harry said and then looked at me, his eyes softening immediately.

"She is involved in this too." Leonard said and grabbed me by my arm forcefully, bringing me in front of him and then pushing me to the floor. 

Harry lowered his head looking at me and then turned to Leonard ready to hit him but was stopped by one of the other men who, until now, were just watching. The tall, bold man filled with tattoos grabbed Harry's fist in the air before it could make contact with Leonard's face and then looked at Leonard who nodded at him. He smiled evilly and then hit Harry right in the stomach, making him stumble backwards in pain.

"You shouldn't have tried that." Leonard said, staring at him hard and before Harry could react another fist made contact with him, sending him flying on the floor.

"Fuck." he cursed under his breath. 

I wanted to reach out for him, but I was too scared so I stayed in place looking around me like a lost puppy. Three men stood above him, teasing him and cursing at him. Soon, Harry kicked one of them, bringing him down and sat above him to start punching him in the face until blood was drawn. The others tried to take him off of him and when they succeeded, Harry turned at them angrily. He grabbed one of them from the collar of his t-shirt and threw him onto the floor brutally as the other one attacked him again. Even though Harry had knocked two of the men down, he for sure couldn't beat all the others who were in this room. Leonard knew it too and he even started laughing.

Harry and the other man kept fighting as each of them punched the other until the man finally fell down, but I knew Harry was exhausted. I saw the blood on the corner of his lips. He was hurt. 

I couldn't see any more, so I build up all the courage I had and stood up, running towards Harry. He was standing in the middle of the room breathing heavily as the other three men were lying unconscious on the floor.

"Harry!" I called his name, taking his face in my hands. He looked at me, but before he could do anything else, some other men took him away from me. They pushed him by his shoulders, forcing him to the floor onto his knees as Leonard's figure appeared in front of him.