7| They are searching

7.

~ H a r r y ~

As I waited for Amelia to finish her shower I decided to to watch some TV. I jumped onto the sofa, putting my feet up on the coffee table in front of me and turned it the television. I started looking through the channels when something caught my attention. I placed my feet down and leaned forwards, listening to the lady on the news channel. No.

"A girl has gone missing for the past five days. Her family is very concerned about her as there has been no sight of her. " Could she be talking about Amelia? Fuck that's not good. I turned up the volume so I could hear better and concentrated on what the woman was saying." Her family has informed the police, who are now trying to find her. The missing girl's name is Amelia Collins. She's a young girl around 19 years old with long black hair and light blue eyes. The day she disappeared, she was allegedly wearing a pink t-shirt and black skinny jeans. If you have seen a girl that matches this description, please contact with us by calling the following number..."

    ~ A m e l i a ~

When I finished my shower, I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the bathtub, being careful not to slip and fall. I tiptoed to the counter where I had placed the clothes and unwrapped the towel, throwing it onto the floor.

I looked at the clothes Harry gave me and I was grateful that he had given me also a pair of boxers. I wouldn't feel comfortable to wear only his sweatpants. I slipped into them, then put on the grey sweatpants, which were a bit big for me, due to my petite frame. I put the bra that I was wearing back on and the t-shirt Harry gave me. It was oversized for me and it reached my knees, but it was better than my ripped one. I slowly walked towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob, turning it and opening the door.

I heard some noise coming from the TV and walked to the living room to find Harry sitting on the sofa, listening at the news. But as soon as he saw me, he turned the TV off. He stood up and looked at the time on his phone.

"Alright, go to your room now." he said in a harsh tone, completely different from earlier.

I didn't disobey. I did what he said without thinking twice, so I made my way back to the room I stayed. I sat on the edge of the bed, playing with the hem of my-- his-- t-shirt and remained silent. After a while, Harry came in and placed a plate with food and a glass of water on the bed stand near the bed. He looked at me and then walked towards the door without saying anything. I was happy with that. I didn't want to talk to him anyways.

"Eat your food." he said just before he closed the door. 

Then I heard the sound of the keys, which meant that he locked me in.

 ~ H a r r y ~

I took my black leather jacket which was lying on the sofa and slipped into my shoes. I left some food and water for Amelia so she'd be fine for the time that I'd be gone.

I got out of the house and made sure to lock it afterwards. I went where I had parked my car and looked around me to see if anyone was near me. After what I saw on TV, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to hide her anymore. What if they find her? I ignored my thoughts, got inside the car and then drove away. When I was near my destination, my phone started ringing and I took it in my hand to see the caller ID. When I saw who it was, I answered it.

"What do you want again Louis?" I asked, feeling rather annoyed. I told him I would be there, couldn't he just wait? "I here, I'm outside." I informed him and then hung up. I parked my car outside the old warehouse and then got out of it. The cold air hit my body, making me shiver, and I wrapped my jacket tighter around me. I made my way there and loudly knocked on the door  so they could hear me.