"Quite late aren't you?"

(Another update!! Xx It has been more than a while. I am so sorry, I am now bringing new content to this story! Thank you to all my amazing new followers and those who have been following this story so far! I love you guys so much. Here she is, a new chaptah.)

You truly are left devastated. It's been months, Yoongi and his hidden girlfriend have been together for about 4 months.. although, BigHit has hidden it so well that you have no idea who she is. People suspect it's Suran, because of past occurrence's. You don't care who it is... How could he have done this?

The morning is cold and covered in snow. You just returned home from hosting a flight with some wealthy CEO businessmen and they were travelling to Korea. The one tall European man with dark brown hair stated that he had seen you before, to which you frowned. You merely shook your head and told him he had to be mistaken. He nodded and smiled, "You are correct, surely you can not be the girl Yoongi was talking about." He turned his head and started heading in the opposite direction, you wanted to ask him what he was talking about but you just left it. "Weird," you stated under your breath and got off the plane. Eventually, you got home and began unpacking your bag, you heard a 'ting' and that familiar two buzzes. Your phone had a notification. You picked up your phone and the first thing you saw was a twitter post, 'BTS Suga: Girlfriend <3' You opened it and the image you saw broke you- 

 You picked up your phone and the first thing you saw was a twitter post, 'BTS Suga: Girlfriend <3' You opened it and the image you saw broke you- 

You wanted to scream but you couldn't even swallow. You felt small drops slide down your face. Was this actually happening? You put your phone down and got into bed. You fell asleep and hoped the pain would be gone once you woke up. Why did you have to meet him? Why did you let him do this to you? He was awful and horrid and you began to hate his very existence. 

You had woken up from a knock at your door, you lifted your head and rubbed your eyes. It was 3:35 am, who on earth would possibly be knocking on your door at this hour? You got up and went to the door, the knocking turned into a thumping and then gradually became a light bang. "I am coming, relax." You said out loud. You looked through your peephole, to your disbelief, it was... "Yoongi?" You could barely even say the words, his eyes were bloodshot and he was so sweaty. "(Y/N) I have made the biggest mistake of my life..." He panted and flung himself at you, holding you tightly, his husky voice hit your ears like a cold wind, "I missed you so much, I need you... please forgive me for everything I have done to you! I have hurt you and I can never excuse myself for it." You looked up into his eyes and closed the door. You began kissing him deep and passionately, your tongue entwined with his and you could feel yourself grabbing his hips desperately. He took you to your room and laid you on your bed, "I have wanted you since the day I laid my eyes on you." He said and began removing your clothes. 

You unbuttoned his pants and got onto your knees. The heat in the room began to close in on you. You could barely breathe and his hands roamed your body, you felt yourself moisten up intensely. He slid his hand into your panties and felt your wet lower half, "Are you this wet already?" He smirked and began trailing his tongue down your neck, over your breasts and he looked up at you gently before he kissed your belly button and then- "(Y/N)!!!!!!" You jumped up out of your bed, it was all a dream? You held your forehead in horror. Your infatuation with Yoongi had become dangerously too much by now.  What was going on with you? It was only Chae Eun, you thought depressingly. "Yeah?" you called out, "Come here!" she shouted back at you. 

(So, I hope you enjoyed this and I will love to hear feedback! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy your day. <3)