Landing the plane~

You felt like you had lost your mind, you swore Yoon Gi had looked at you at least more than once, -And you were pretty sure most of those times he looked at your backside- You were sure. You were busy in the back of the plane when you heard the small door, separating you from the rest of the plane shut... You turned to see Yoon Gi standing infront of you, "You know... It's very impolite to hide away from people." He said, a bit too seriously. You swallowed at his words and frowned slightly in confusion, "I don't understand sir" he smirked at your response, "I like that word" He locked the door with his left hand and walked up to you slowly, "Sir..." He said it devilishly. You blushed, you tried to push your dark thoughts aside. "Will you call me that as I bend you over this table?" His words slowly dripped out his mouth so sensually, You shook you head just slightly, as he stroked the table. "Can i help you sir?" You said, trying to act as if you didn't see what he was doing. He chuckled, "Don't act so innocent... But if you want to know... Yes you can help me" he looked at you so intensely, your stomach tightened instantly. He held your wrist and whispered in your ear, "Be a good girl for me..." You couldn't believe your luck, your bias... Wanted you, and pretty desperately. You felt as his hand caressed your ass so gently, yet so roughly. He picked you up and placed you on the counter top and swept some hair out your face. His lips brushed softly against yours and you blossomed bright pink. Suddenly, Jin knocked of the door, "knock knock..." Yoon Gi sighed and shut his eyes, "Who's there?" He said sternly, you felt your heart pound a little. "It's... Okay I can't think of a joke right now, can you come out?" Yoon Gi growled slightly. "Well, I guess we'll leave this for next time... Right princess?" You felt yourself nod uncontrollably. As he was about to leave he turned around, "Sorry i couldnt fix your problem" he said as he licked his index finger and walked out. You thought your legs would give in, as you tried to straighten yourself.

(THANK YOU FOR THE LONG WAIT! PLEASE VOTE AND THE UPDATES WITH BE MORE FREQUENT FROM NOW ON! I DO APOLOGIZE AND HOPE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL A.R.M.Y HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!)

P.S THIS WAS VER MUCH CONSENSUAL FROM BOTH PARTIES, I DO NOT PROMOTE -OR AGREE TO- RAPE OR SEXUAL ASSAULT IN ANYWAY!  THANK YOU AGAIN♡