Your Choice.

(So... Lol. I did realise I said I'll give you more details but everything is ready and this is gonna hit you like a wrecking ball. After this chapter there will be a branch off. If you choose to stay with Yoon Gi you will be breaking Ji Min but if you choose the branch off you'll be choosing Ji Min and you'll be breaking Yoon Gi. It's a hard choice but it's one you'll have to make. You can continue to read both fic's if you wish. The Park Ji Min story will have just as much drama so beware. It will also be a smut/lemon/angst so bewarned. In the beginning of the story I didn't really know where I wanted to go with this story but now I've got my brain together and I hope you are satisfied. ^°^)

You woke up the next morning and Yoon Gi was still on the floor. You shift him a bit, "Oppa (오빠)?" You were a little worried since he hardly seemed like he was even breathing, You laid down back on your bed again and stared at the roof. What should you do? You were conflicted by everything, Yoon Gi was here and Ji Min wasn't. Did he just feel guilty for your blackout? You recalled Jung Kook's words and sighed. Suddenly, you heard the familiar sound of your phone. It was ringing. You struggled to find it for a while and then you noticed it was between your pillows. You checked the called I.D,

'ChaeBae' it said, "Oh Thank god..." You said happily and went to the bathroom. It's white walls and ceiling glistened with the sunlight of the morning sun. "BAE!" you almost shouted, but reminded yourself that Yoon Gi was sleeping. "Hey! Where are you? You should have returned already! How long does one fli--" you cut her off, "Bae... I'm with BTS." You heard her drop her phone and pick it up again, before she could speak you explained every detail to her. You ran a warm bath and got in. The small ivory bubbles popped agaisnt your skin and you stared out the window, as you spoke, a few birds flew by. "So you see..." You said softly, "You don't know what to do..." She stated, as if she was in your mind. "I'm so lost Bae.." Your voice was cold and uncomfortable. There was knocking on the door. "I'm in the bath!" You called out, Ji Min walked in. "Ah!" You were a bit shocked that he walked in. "(Y/N) ?" Chae said a bit worried. "I'll... I'll call you back soon!" You hung up, Ji Min sat on the floor beside the bath. He sighed and you noticed a blue mark on the side of his face. "He wouldn't let me in the room." He explained, he closed his eyes and rested his head against the white ceramic wall. You got up and grabbed a bath robe. You sat beside Ji Min and he rested his head on your shoulder, you stroked his blonde hair.

About an hour later you and Ji Min left the bathroom. Ji Min walked out the room and closed the door. Yoon Gi began to stir and he woke up to look straight into your face, "You hit him?" You said, unpleased. "I thought you'd realise by now...?" He looked at you in the eye, "I'm a jealous person." You shook your head, "That's not an excuse Yoon Gi..." You sat on your bed and pinched the bridge of your nose. He got up and sat beside you, "(Y/N) you're special to me... I've never met anyone like you, you're kind and beautiful." He held your hands gently, "I know Ji Min sees that too" he lifted your chin and his dark brown eyes seemed to draw you in... Deeper and deeper. You moved back slightly, "You probably hate me..." He looked down at your entangled hands. "No, I don't hate you." You looked at him, his features were so soft. He had a delicate side -he didn't show it to just anyone- you liked all the sides to Yoon Gi. You were so drawn to him, but you felt the same for Ji Min.

Ji Min re-entered the room. "What do you want?" Yoon Gi said annoyed. Ji Min stood there for a bit and then spoke up, "I just want to make peace..." He said with his hands raised, "I'm sorry about everything...." He started off, "But I won't give up on (Y/N)." Yoon Gi growled, "why? What for? You weren't even interested in her when you met her!" He rose his voice slightly. Ji Min frowned, "so a person cant fall in love gradually? It must be immediately or nothing?" He crossed his arms, you stood up and so did Yoon Gi, "Conveniently, you fell" Yoon Gi stated. "Convenient?" Ji Min said and his eyes burned with rage, "I'm not even going to ask..." He said and turned around, "Ji Min wait!" You called out. He turned around and looked at you, "Now is the time (Y/N) make your choice..." Your heart sunk, and your palms became sweaty. "Its me or hyung..." Ji Min stretched his arm out.

(Heat, dramaaaa... The smuttys are soon to come. The story is unravelling! If you chose Ji Min https://my.w.tt/D3HeLSnaHU  here is the branch off ♡ pick your side♥)