The Flight~

안녕하세요 (Annyeonghaseyo)/Hello lovely readers *Bows*, I'm so so so sorry for the late update. Things have been hectic *sweat drops*. But here! It! Is! The next part *Gasps*. ENJOY <3 ... Oh p.s. this is an on going story so the smut wont be immediate but it will come soon~ stay in tuned. ;3

So you're hosting BTS, So what you're ultimate bias in this world is on the flight... So what he's looking SO FINE? SO WHAT?! A clear of a throat behind you brought you back to reality. You turned around quickly, "I'm so sorry, I got side tracked ... How may i help?" You said as politely and professionally as you could, but why did it sound like you were a dyibg whale that was wheezing to death? Namjoon smiled, "Are you okay?" He said with a large grin, "I'm fantastic.." you said holding your hands together and straightning your back. "Wonderful, the boys and I were just wondering what we possibly could have for dinner? We havent eaten and--" You nodded and closed your eyes, "Yes, of course you are Sir. I apologise, I'm not normally this disorganized." You bowed slightly, "No, no!.." he eye smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, "Please, it's really okay!" You looked up at him, "I'll be right back with a menu." You said softly, "Oh, and you can just call me Namjoon. No need for Sir" he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly. 'He's so modest..' you thought to yourself and smiled. "Of course Namjoon oppa." You said and his eyes widened at the 'Oppa' part. You turned around and went to get a few menus. You were in the back of the plane digging through the containers for another menu, because you only found six. "Where on earth?..." You said rummaging when you suddenly felt hands grab your hips and slam you behind into another pair of hips. "Wha?" You said in shock and you felt a hot breath on your neck which sent shivers down your spine. "Shhh..." A deep husky voice hushed you. You recognised it, Min Yoon Gi... He bit your neck softly, "I heard you and Namjoon had a lovely little chat, look.. I'm just here to let you know that I laid eyes on you first." He said huskily and your eyes went big, "And so you belong to me..." He said dominantly. Just as swiftly as he came in, he left the same way. You turned around and he was gone. 'What on earth?' you thought to yourself. You brushed yourself off and grabbed the menu's. You walked out and made your way to the boys, "Good afternoon, My name is (Y/n) I will be you hostess for the rest of the flight." You smiled politely and handed each member their menu. When you landed up by Yoon Gi he looked you up and down. "I already know what I want for dinner..." He said boldly and licked his lips, you blushed deeply and he smirked. "Kimchi" he said and looked down. You sighed and closed your eyes. "Right away" you said and smiled. You left the room and made your way to the back to the back of the plane.

Hope you all are enjoying it so far, 😚😄