Blinding lights

(Another hiatus ya girl has been through. I'm annoyed with myself. I swore I'd get a move on with this book. Anyway, forgive me, dear readers. Here is an update. Send some love and support. I need some lately. :D xxx Love you guys!) 

You're panting heavily. 'What- What is happening,' is all that's running through your head. You notice you're in the pouring rain and it's darker than the underside of your bed. "Hello?" you call out into the dark abyss. "Is anyone here?" there is absolutely no response. You can't shake off the feeling of terrible dread. Your skin crawls as you hear the hum of an engine. Your eyes squint slightly. Suddenly you notice a bright light blinding you. Your immediate thought is, 'finally, there's someone here with me.' You lift your hand in the air, "Hello?" your arm waves left and right to grab the attention of whoever was in the car. "Y/n!" your head snaps to the left to meet the eyes of Yoongi standing in the rain with tears in his eyes. You try to move towards him, your legs feel as though they're stapled to the ground. "Yoongi, I can't move?" You shout, your eyebrows furrow together when you realise he can't hear you. Your heart begins to pound in your chest. "I... I can't move." As your eyes slowly lift up to see the car is moving towards you. First at a slow speed, then suddenly increasing. "Yoongi help me." You begin to feel the warm feeling of tears streaming down your face. "Yoongi, why aren't you moving?!" You scream. You struggle as you try to get out of the way of the car. "Yoongi, please!" Your soft whimpers turned into deep breaths and a set of coughs. You clutched yourself, a feeble attempt to protect yourself, as the light was now seconds away from hitting you...

 You clutched yourself, a feeble attempt to protect yourself, as the light was now seconds away from hitting you

 "Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice call out. "Y/n, wake up! I'm here" It was Yoongi. He held you close to him. "I'm here." His voice was soft and caring. You woke up suddenly and clutched onto him tightly. Crying into his chest, "It... It felt so real." You let out, choking on your tears. "I know... Y/n I could hear you crying and I had to come to check up on you." You could hear the genuine worry in his voice. It was the first time you saw him this way. He was so caring and compassionate when he needed to be. He pulled you away, "Are you okay now?" Your eyes lingered on his and you shook your head, "Please, don't leave me alone." Your voice was shaky and barely audible, but he acknowledged what you said and climbed into bed beside you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and fell asleep behind you. You slowly drifted off as well. 

The next morning you woke to an empty bed. Yoongi must've gone back to bed at some point. Your mind scrambled around for a few seconds before you looked out the window. It was raining and cloudy. You took notice of the birds huddled up on the roof of the house next door. "I can't live here forever. I need to go home... I need to get back to my life. This is a fairy tale and I can't keep pretending it is something it's not." You laid down on your bed, eyes now plastered to the ceiling. "I should go home today." You sighed and got up out of bed. You grabbed a few clothes and went to the bathroom. A nice warm shower would clear your head, you thought. Your mind was wandering until you suddenly heard Jungkook knocking on your door. "Breakfast is ready!" 'Kookie.' You heard his footsteps walking off. 'What is wrong with you?' You knew Jungkook's feeling for you and yet you let Yoongi sleep with you. The guilt ran over you. 'I can't do this... I can't hurt him like this. I have to leave.' You decided that was the only way to fix this situation. 'Run away? No, I'm not running away' You validated with yourself. You climbed out of the shower. Drying yourself and putting your clothes on you walked out of the bathroom. "Wow." You turned to see Jungkook's eyes meeting your own. You blushed in response. "What are you talking about?" You scoffed. "I never realised how pretty a girl could look with wet hair." He replied with that big darn smile of his. That beautiful smile that made his eyes turn into crescent moons. "Oh, Jungkook... If your fans knew how flirty you could be, they'd probably love you even more... I don't even know if that's even possible." You giggled and crossed your arms. Before the conversation could continue Jin called from the kitchen, "Jungkook, Y/n get your butts over here! The food is getting cold! We worked hard on this." He whined. You walked into the dining area. You nodded at the boys sitting at the table. You noticed Yoongi wasn't there. "Where's..." You started and they looked at you with curious looks. "We were going to ask you?" Your heart pounded in your chest. Where the hell is Yoongi? Everyone got up to check his room, "Ahh! Guys!" Jin whined harder. "He's in his room." He said irritated. Namjoon was the only one confident enough to knock on the door. "Yoongi?" He said with a bit of nervousness. "Yeah?" He called back. Everyone gave a sigh of relief. "Breakfast is read-" He was suddenly cut off. "I'm not hungry." He said with a bit of annoyance. You frowned in response. 'What is his problem?' You thought to yourself. "Okay. No problem." Namjoon replied as if he were used to it.