"Just friends" and other BS

(Mwhaha back at it again with the white vans... So, Butter... Amazing. You can be my Criminal undercover ;-;. What a bop, can't stop listening to it. Sorry, I'm late for the party. I was busy crying over Jungkooks arm... It's not gone. It's just so Seeeeex- very tasty... nope that's worse. Anyway, imma take my leave...enjoy

The week went by much slower than you wanted it to. But, it was finally the day. You were hugging your mother and father goodbye. You gave your younger brother the tightest hug. "Thank you shrimp. You really made me feel a lot better." He hugged you back even tighter. "I'll miss you, big sis." He responded. Your sister was surprisingly heartbroken, "I'm going to miss you so much." She wept. You sighed and rolled your eyes, 'so dramatic' you thought. "I'm going to miss you too. Work hard and have fun at your new job!" You cheered her on. As you boarded the plane you waved goodbye. 

The view of the clouds was absolutely phenomenal

The view of the clouds was absolutely phenomenal. You loved it. Oh, screw the clouds, you were barely sitting still in your seat you were so excited to see Yoongi again. You wondered what he was doing right now. Was he sleeping? Probably. You couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. You hoped he had a clear schedule so the both of you could just hang out. It was around 9:49 p.m when you landed and got off the plane. "A taxi should be here soon-" You paused as you noticed a man dressed in all black approach you. You felt a bit uneasy as he did so. What does this weirdo want? Creep. Your nose scrunched up as he was basically right beside you. "Don't stand there like an idiot. Follow me!" He said in such a stern voice, but also in a quiet one too. As if he was hiding from someone. "Excuse me?" You responded backing away from him until he lowered his mask covering his face. "Yoongi? What the hell!" You didn't take back that thought about him being a creep. "How did you know I would be landing now?" He shook his head. "Shut up. Let's just go" He said in a rather commanding voice. "Someone will spot me!" He said in a paranoid tone. You sighed and agreed to follow him to his car. What a damn nice car it was too. You placed your bags in the boot of the car and got into the passenger seat. His windows were tinted so you were free to speak and he was free to reveal himself. "Now, answer me!" You spoke up, he looked a bit panicked. "I don't know what you are talking about? Be more specific." You rolled your eyes, he could be so annoying sometimes. "How did you know my plane would be landing now?" You frowned and crossed your arms over your chest. "You're scary when you ask questions, Y/n. Don't do that anymore." He said backing up into his side door. "Yoongi!" You whined, to which he responded with a sigh and a mumble. "I waited..." You were taken aback. "You... You what?" You thought you heard, he waited.. as in waited all day? Like sat in his car and waited for your plane to land... the second last plane to land that night. "I waited for you. No big deal. It's late and going home alone is dangerous. I'm a hero." He stated boldly. "Or just stupid?" You smirked. "Hey! I am not stupid... well maybe sometimes, but not this time!" He raised his chin and looked down at you. When did he get this goofy? He was sweet and romantic too. It was a side to him that you've never seen before. No, we are friends! Should I spell it out for myself? God, now I sound like that song. "Let's get coffee," Yoongi said starting the car. He stopped by a drive-in and asked if you could go in. You agreed. "Can I get two iced americano's?" You asked. The woman smiled and handed you your order ticket. Useless. Since you were the only one there. Speaking of which, why was the place so quiet? It was barely 10:30 p.m? 15 minutes later the woman returned with two cups and called out your order number. Oh my god. You waved your ticket to make her feel better. You took the cups and walked out. As you entered the car you handed Yoongi his drink. "Did you wait long, dear Hero?" He turned to you and gave you the cutest pout, "Yes... Why take so wong." God, even his baby voice had you blushing. "Oh, you weirdo." He said noticing you blushing. "You like baby voices?" He teased. You let out a massive sigh. "Begone." You spat at him. I hope not literally. Please, don't actually spit at him. You took a sip of your drink. It was completely dark and you two went to a park that had a clear view of the city. It was completely lit. You both got out of the car and sat on a nearby bench. "This is nice," Yoongi sighed nostalgically. You smiled at him, he gave you an awkward look, "I mean this bench is nice... The wood? Probably oak... Smells like old people." You cleared your throat. How dare he do you dirty like that, "It's a normal bench, Yoon" You said, irritation barely visible. Yoongi smiled, oh god, you have a nickname for him? He is so soft right now. "Don't touch me with your elbow." He shifted away from you. You squinted at him in annoyance. "Why can't I?" You shifted closer and simultaneously he shifted backwards. "Because... B-because" Was he nervous? Weird. You enjoyed it though. "We're just fr-friends." He said before falling off the bench. "Ah... Sorry." You laughed so hard at the sight of tough Yoongi falling off the bench. "Oh, now you've done it!" He gently pulled you off the bench next to him. "Yoon! My drink." You pouted.