Hidden feelings

You couldn't continue listening to what was being said. It hurt you so much to hear what Yoongi really thought about you. You got up off the bed and grabbed your things. 'He acts as if I am his property or something' you frown and grew deeply upset just by thinking about what he said. You couldn't find your phone, it seemed as if Jungkook knew you might run away so he hid your phone on purpose. You sighed. In the next room, things really started breaking out. 

"She's leaving now and you're not bringing her back here again" Yoongi stated in an aggressive tone. Jungkook stood his ground, he would not move. "Fine, if you won't do it I will." Yoongi started moving towards Jungkook's bedroom, Jungkook stood in front of him, "take another step, and I can't be held responsible for my actions" Jungkook said in a deep flat voice. Y/n walked out of Jungkook's room and stood in front of the two. "Don't worry, I'll leave?" You said and turned towards the door. Jungkook grabbed his stuff and followed your steps, "Where do you think you're going?" Jin said in his 'cook of the year' apron. "No one leaves this house on an empty stomach." He said with a smile. You didn't want to stop but you respected Jin enough to stop. "I'm sorry, but I don't stay in a place that I know I am not wanted." You said. Jin sighed, "Can we all just calm down. What is the point of avoiding each other-" You spoke up, "The point is I know my place. You are all stars and all I am is a flight attendant. I am nobody. So, please... Just leave me alone." Jungkook frowned and grabbed your wrist. "What are you talking about? You aren't a nobody. You are special to us. You are our friend and we care about you." You tried to pull away but it was futile. Instead, you turned to Jungkook and then looked straight into Yoongi's eyes, "No, I'm not. I mean nothing to you." You said with a tear running down your cheek. "Why do you care so much about what he thinks!?" Jungkook snapped. You looked back up at him with a confused look. What was going on? Why was Jungkook being so protective? 

 What was going on? Why was Jungkook being so protective? 

Hoseok decided to finally speak up for once. "Okay, I see what's going on here." Everyone looked at him with the hope that he might be able to neutralise the situation. "This is the level I have to pass to unlock the golden card." He turned his phone around to show everyone his game he was playing. Namjoon sighed, "Let's just sit down and eat, please?" He asked ever so nicely. You shook your head and pulled yourself free from Jungkook. "Goodbye everyone," you said as you walked out of the building. Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "Why must you always be so harsh? We have accepted it for years, but now I think you've gone too far." He said as walked back to his room. Yoongi accepted that he was being too harsh and decided to go after you.

 Yoongi accepted that he was being too harsh and decided to go after you