Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)

-Hana backstage-

As soon as Fire was finished Hana left off stage first. She couldn't even reach the stairs till she fell on her own. Her pain couldn't be masked anymore. She holds onto a rail trying to get up her head hanging low and her leg just can't respond. Jungkook sprints to her and picks her up bridal style and carries her to a room.

The medical staff come in quickly and the boys all pile at the door way to see what is happening and how serious the injury of their female member was.

They roll up her ankle part of her pants and remove the bandage. Exposing her extremely over bruised ankle and foot. The boys looked at each other all exchanging looks of concern. The staff then touch and figure out what was wrong but Hana whines at the minimal touch.

"By the looks of it you over worked on your ankle and foot so much you ended up pulling several tendons." The staff member said

Hana doesn't even say anything she buries her face in her hands and cries. She felt as if she had failed. She had failed the army out in that arena waiting for them. She felt more pain in letting down her fans than what she was experiencing with her ankle.

-cuts to Namjoon-

"When the news of Hana's injury got out I immediately panicked in my head. Hana was a very important member to our songs. Just like every one of the other members. She is one of the vocalists. And has some center parts in choreography. But her role in live performances was more crucial. Her energy and light she gives off at concerts is a make or break. She gives everybody what they want as a performer. To lose that can break down a show quickly. She makes our performances whole."

"Not only that she is the only other member that is decently fluent in other languages, she is basically the only other person that can communicate with our ARMY abroad. So having to try and think of how we can fix this, left me anxious." Namjoon says

-cuts to Hana & Tae-

"As soon as the doctor said Hana pulled several tendons I knew exactly what she was thinking. She was beating herself up so bad. I know Hana she could care less about her injury she was more concerned on how this was going to effect everything else." Tae says sadness filling his words

"I don't think I've felt like such a failure. There have been moments but to let down my members, staff, and army all at once. I couldn't help but cry at that point." Hana says looking down

-cuts back to Hana getting medical assistance-

"2 more minutes before the last song!" A staff member comes in to say

Hana gets up from laying down but is then laid back down by everyone telling her she can't.

"No I'm not staying here until we finish this concert. I don't care about my ankle. This isn't about me it's about our fans out there waiting for us. If I can't stand then put out a chair for me. But I am NOT staying here till we finish this concert." Hana full of strength and demand. Nobody disagrees they know if they do they were bound to get whiplash from her.

-cuts to Yoongi-

"I care about Hana a lot, was a I upset she didn't say anything yes. But in many ways I knew she wasn't going to let it stop her." Yoongi says

-cuts to Hana being helped on stage by Jungkook to her chair-

They preformed Wings and all the members would pass Hana's chair and sing with her making her forget the bad position she was in. Hana tried to make the best out of it. If she couldn't give 100% to dancing And hyping up everyone she was going to give 200% to singing.