Chapter 10: Should I tell her?

*Leo's P.O.V*

Me and Charlie are doing a gig at the Edinburgh stadium. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my Bambinos, I love them all.

'Ready?' Charlie asked.

'Sure lets get Cait and then we can go'. We walked into Cait's room to see if she was ready.

'Cait are you ready?' I asked.

'Yeah just let me put my shoes on'. She explained. Once she was ready my mum and dad drove us to the venue were we met Charlie's mum, Karen. We all hopped out of the car and walked inside.

'Hi mum'. Charlie said.

'Hi son, how did you sleep?'. She said giving him a big hug.

'I slept fine'. We all walked into the venue and met Blair.

'Hi Blair'. I said.

'Oh hey boys, your early that's good come on let's practice'.

After about an hour of practice we were ready to perform.

'Listen to that!' Charlie said. I couldn't hear him properly over all of the screams from the fans.

'That's amazing!' I said. We walked on stage and the screams got even worse.

'Hi guys, were Bars And Melody and were going to perform our new single 'hopeful'' Charlie said down the microphone. Before I could say anything the music started.

'Please help me God, I feel so alone, I'm jut a kid I can't take it in my own. I've cried so many tears, yeah, writing this song, trying to fit in were do I belong. I wake up everyday don't wanna leave my home, my momma's asking me, why am I always alone, to scared to say, to scared to halla, I'm walking to school with sweat around my collar. I'm just a kid I don't want no stress my nerves are bad my life's a mess the names you call me they hurt real bad. I wanna tell my mom but she's having trouble with my dad. I feel so trapped there's nowhere to turn, come to school don't wanna fight, I wanna learn. So please mr. Bully, tell what've I done? you know I have no dad I'm living with my mom...'

Before I knew it the song had finished and we had to meet the fans.

I want to tell Caitlin how much I like her. And how much I want her to be mine. Should I tell her?

-----------------------------------------

Heyyooooooo! Sorry this chapter is a bit shit. I promise they will get better. Love you all!xx

-Ellie