Chapter 4: Tom

[ *DING DONG* 'PIZZA' We shouted. Leo went to open the door and receive the pizza. But it wasn't the pizza guy...]

It was Tom. One of Leo's bullies at primary school. I remember this because he told the interviewing people.

'Tom? Why are you here? I thought you'd stopped bullying me?' Leo said. At this point he was shaking.

'Well I haven't.' Tom pushed Leo aside so he was on the floor and walked up to me.

'Who are you?' he said.

'I'm Caitlin?' I said. He didn't say anything else by this time my hands were held tight by two of Tom's mates. They held me and Charlie tight and Tom walked over to Leo. He made sure Leo was standing up and punched him right in the stomach.

'STOP!!!' I screamed. The more I screamed the tighter the grip was. Luckily I still had my legs. So I kicked the guys in the balls and did the same to Tom they were in the floor and me, Leo and Charlie all ran to next door to see if they could help us.

'Hi Sarah my bully is here and I'm getting attacked. Can you help me? PLEASE' Leo said. He was now crying more than ever. Without a word Sarah and her boyfriend Mark both walked into Leo's house. They just looked at the boys and they all ran.

'There you go Leo next time anything else happens call either your parents or me.' Mark said giving Leo a hug.

'Come on let's get you all cleaned up.' Sarah said to me and Leo. I had finger marks on my wrists and they were bleeding. That's how hard they dug their nails in. I cleaned up the blood and put two plasters on both wrists.

'Cait, I'm sorry about that. This was supposed to be a fun day not abusive.' Leo said.

'Leo, it's okay I know how you feel'. I replied he gave me a confused look. Sarah and Mark walked back to they're house.

'I didn't want to show you this but... Look...' I said. I rolled up my blazer and showed him five slits I had done when I was bullied in my old school.

'Cait... Ar-are you okay?'. He said. He looked like he was about to cry.

'Leo it's fine. It doesn't hurt anymore.' I said rolling my sleeve back down.

'Here'. He gave me a bracket that said 'keep your head up' he got it off of a fan.

'Leo it's too big' I laughed as he put it in my wrist.

'A long as you do keep your head up during the bad times, then that's okay'. He said as he gave me a hug. I didn't want to let go. His hugs are the best.

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys! More to come soon, jut be patient.

-Ellie