Chapter 3: Nutella on pizza

'Are you coming?' Leo asked.

'Hold on I need to text my mum and tell her.' I said. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to mum.

1 message to- Mum

'Hi mum, I've got a friend called Leo(Bars and melody Leo)😍😳 and he only lives around the corner from us. He asked if I can have dinner at his. Can I? x'

1 message from- Mum

'Sure as long as your home by nine, and don't walk on your own I don't want you getting hurt again.😘 x'

1 message to- Mum

'I won't. Don't worry x'

'She said I can go' I said excitedly.

'Great come on let's go'.

----------

We reached Leo's house and it was quite big.

'WOW! You've got a big house.' I said.

'Thanks! I bet yours is the same you only live around the corner.' He joked.

'It's a little bit smaller I think'. He got his key out and unlocked the door. We walked in and no-one was home.

'Anyone there?!' he shouted making me laugh. We walked in the living room and Charlie was there?

'CHARLIE!' Leo shouted and they did one of those 'bro hugs'

'Hey, who's this?' Charlie asked pulling a confused face.

'Oh, Charlie this is Caitlin, Caitlin this is Charlie.' He introduced us both.

'Hi it's nice to meet you!'. I said.

'You too. So do you live around here?' he asked.

'Yeah I live around the corner from here.'

'Oh well that's cool. We can hang out loads then.' Leo then coughed making sure we remembered he was there.

'So lemme show you around Cait'. Leo said. I followed him around EVERYWHERE in that fucking huge house until we got to his room and stayed there.

'Why is every room so big?!' I asked.

'Because he hides his money and gets extensions on the house.' Charlie joked.

'Yeah because that's really true' he joked.

'Anyone hungry?' Leo asked changing the subject. We nodded and headed down stairs.

'What are we having?' Charlie questioned.

'Erm.. I don't know there's no food in BUT we can phone a pizza?' Leo suggested. We nodded and Leo called the pizza place.

'He said it'll be here in about half an hour.'

'So what shall we do then?' Charlie asked. Leo walked into the kitchen and came back with HUGE jar of Nutella.

'Why have you got Nutella?' me and Charlie laughed.

'Because I like it and what other way to spend a Friday night than three friends, Nutella and pizza.' he explained.

'Your not putting it on the pizza are you?' I asked.

'Erm... My slices not yours. I know it sounds disgusting but it's nice for me.' He replied. This boy was obsessed with Nutella.

*DING DONG*

'PIZZA!' We shouted. Leo ran to grab the door and receive the pizza but it wasn't the pizza guy...

-----------------------------------------

Ooh cliffhanger! Who was it? Comment who you think it was.

-Ellie