Chapter 2: Do I know you?

Last lesson had started and I got told to sit by Leondre. Again!

'Hi I'm Leondre'. He said.

'Hi I'm Caitlin'. I replied. I swear this boy looks familiar.

'Have I met you before? You look familiar.' I asked.

'No we haven't met before.' He laughed. I carried on with my work. I started humming a song called hopeful. He looked up and started laughing.

'What?' I asked.

'Nothing. I've never heard someone him my song before.' He smiled.

'Wait? Your song?' I questioned.

'Yeah, I'm the rapper in the song. If you don't believe me watch the video of me and Charlie'. I was confused I thought this was a dream. I now realise my biggest celebrity crush was sitting here in school🙊!

'Y-yo-ur Leondre Devries?!!' I practically screamed.

'SSSHHH!! Your gonna get screamed at by the teacher! But yes I am'. He laughed. Wow! I'm in his school. My cheeks were blushing. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I was nervous to even look at the boy never mind speak to him!

'Are you okay?' he asked.

'Your face is a bit pink'

'No I'm f-fine' I replied.

'Are you a bambino?'

'A Bamhoono?'

'A fan? We call them banbinos' he said.

'Oh erm yea'

'Do you want to come over to mine after school today?' he asked. Wow! Not only have I just came to his school he wants me to come over to his?

'Erm, okay?' I said. It was more of a question than a statement. His face suddenly lit up.

'Really?' he asked.

'Yes I'll have to ask my mum first though because she's really protective over me' I said.

'Why?' he asked.

'It's a long story'. I replied. The bell went signalling for us to go home.

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope your liking this book so far. By the way, I'm gonna use emojis in every chapter. Just to bring it to life a bit. I know, I'm crazy.

-Ellie