Chapter 5: Holidays and Sleepovers

Me and Leo had stopped hugging and we walked into the living room to find Charlie munching on a huge pizza.

'Oh, do yous want some?' he said with a gob full of food. We just laughed and began eating.

'Charlie how did you get into the house anyway?' Leo asked.

'There's a key under the mat and your mum told me to come because she had news for you and asked me to wait if you to come in.' He explained.

'Oh, did she say what she wanted to tell me?'

'No, but she said it's good news.' Charlie replied. Leo looked confused. Like really confused. Then Leo's parents came home.

----------

*Leo's P.O.V*

My mum an dad walked through the door with bags and bags of food. Yum!

'Leo we have some ne-' She stopped talking as she saw Caitlin.

'Leo who's this?' mum asked. I knew she would. She doesn't like me having friends that are girls. I don't know why.

'Oh mum this is Caitlin, she's my friend from school she's new.' I explained.

'Oh it's nice to meet you Caitlin. I'm Victoria.' She said. They shook hands and stuff and my mum carried on with the news.

'Right boys, me and Antonio have booked a Holliday to Spain for a week after Christmas and we've spoke to Charlie's parents and they said you can go.' My mum said. I can't believe it were going to Spain!

'Wow!!! mum thanks I love you!!!!!!' I said hugging her.

'Wait I haven't finished yet. There's an extra ticket. So if you could think of anyone that would like to come with us?...' she looked directly at Cait. Please say yes Caitlin!

--------------------

*Caitlin's P.O.V*

'...There's an extra ticket. So if you could think of anyone that would like to come with us?...' Victoria said. She looked right at me. All 8 pairs of eyes on me.

'...I'll have to ask my mum first. Just to see if it's okay'. I explained.

'Okay, thanks mum!' Leo said hugging his mum.

If I'm allowed to go, this will be the best trip ever!

'Hey, Cait, Charlie wanna stay over tonight?' Leo asked.

'Sure' Charlie replied.

'Cait?' Leo looked at me. I got my phone out and asked my mum.

1 message to- mum

'Hi mum can I stay over at Leo's tonight? xxx' she replied instantly.

1 message from-mum

'Sure honey come and get your stuff and get changed.'

'She said I can stay, I'll have to go to mine and get pyjamas and stuff. Wanna come?' I asked the boys and they nodded their heads.

-------------

I reached my house and knocked on the door. My little sister answered it.

'Caity!' she said hugging me.

'Hi Emily! are you okay?' I asked. She's only 3 so I have to be nice.

'Yes I'm okay. Did you see any bad people today Caity?' by bad people she means my bullies.

'Not today, can I come in please missie?' she laughed and moved aside letting me in.

'Caity who are these?' she asked.

'Emily this is Leondre and Charlie.' I explained. She's a bit of a hugger so she ran over and hugged them.

'Hello Emily!' Charlie said.

'Hello. TAG YOUR IT!!' She ran around me in circles whilst Charlie cased her.

'Got you!' he said pulling tongues at her.

'You two stay here while I go and get changed and stuff'. Leo nodded and state with Charlie and Emily. I walked up stairs to get my stuff. I threw on a pair of leggings and a top because they're comfortable, and I got my back ready. I walked into my mums room to ask her about Spain.

'Mum?' I said.

'Yes sweetie?'

'Leo's mum and dad are going on holiday with Leo and Charlie and they have said I could go too. Leo is downstairs if you want to sort it out.' I explained. She walked downstairs to see Emily on the floor getting tickled by Charlie.

'Charlie'. I said so he'd stop.

'Oh sorry.' He laughed.

'Hi boys I'm Claire Caitlin's mum, Deborah but you can call me Debbie. It's nice to meet you boys.' She said shaking their hands.

'Nice to meet you too.' Leo said.

'So about this holiday then, I will let her go, but I have to sort it out with your parents first. Okay Leo?' she said.

'Okay, you could come by now and sort it?' Leo suggested my mum nodded and we all got into the car and drove to Leo's.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is a bit long guys I had to describe everything for you all.

-Ellie