Chapter 7: Wake up Leo

I woke up and looked at the position I was in. Leo's arms were still wrapped around me and his face buried into my neck.

I picked up my iPhone 5s and looked at the time. It read 6:30am. I was still tired so I went back to sleep.

----------------------

*Charlie's P.O.V*

I woke up at 7:00 this morning and looked over at Leo and Cait. Leo had his arms wrapped around Cait's waist and his head was buried into her neck. God thy make a cute couple! I quickly took a picture if them and put it on Instagram and twitter, actually I think I'll take it down otherwise Cait and Leo will be getting hate. It was 7:00 and I don't know what to do. Should I wake them up? or leave them there? I don't know.

'Charlie?' I heard a scouse accent say. It was Cait.

'Morning Cait'. I replied.

'Erm... can you help me? I'm sort of tangled here.' She said. I walked over and removed Leo's arms from her body.

'You coming to get breakfast?' I asked.

'Sure'. She replied.

---------------

*Caitlin's P.O.V*

Me and Charlie walked down stairs to get some breakfast. Leo's parents had gone to work or something, so we had the house to ourselves.

'Do you want cereal or Nutella on toast?' Charlie asked.

'Nutella on toast please'. I replied with a cheeky grin.

'God it's like having two Leo's in the house!' Charlie said making me laugh. I sat at the kitchen table and waited for my breakfast. I scrolled through my phone and went on Twitter, Facebook ect.

'Should I tweet Leo and tell him to get his ass out of bed?' I said.

'Yeah go on it'll be funny!'. Charlie replied.

'@CaitlinEvens Oi!!!@BarsAndMelody Leo get your ass out of bed or we'll throw water on you!xx'

'Is that good enough?' I asked.

'Yeah it's fine'. Charlie said putting my breakfast in front of me. I began to demolish my toast.

'Oh by the way, I might be hypo later because Nutella sends me hyper' I explained.

'Yep you and Leo are so alike!' Charlie said.

Once me and Charlie had finished our breakfast we walked back upstairs to see Leo still asleep. I looked at Charlie and told him to follow my lead. I quietly crawled onto the bed and stood up. I got my phone and started to play Dangerous Love by Fuse ODG quietly down Leo's ear. I knew he hated this song so much. Me and Charlie began to sing along.

'Look at you, in that dress, girl your dangerous like a gun, give them you, nothing less cause you murder EVERYONE!!!!!!' me and Charlie sang from the top of our lungs and started jumping on the bed. He still didn't wake up. I was starting to get worried now. He must of fell asleep in his SnapBack because he still had it on his head. I paused my music and rolled up the bottom of his SnapBack to reveal headphones I took them out of his ear.

'Leondre Devries, please wake up or we'll tip water over you' I whispered. No response.

'Leondre Devries, please wake up or we'll tip water over you!' I said slightly louder. Still no answer.

'Leondre Devries, please wake up or we'll tip water over you!!' I shouted down his ear.

'NO DON'T!!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!' he finally woke up from his little dream. Me and Charlie pretended that we were asleep. Just to make him confused.

'Cait?' I heard. Then all of a sudden I felt a kiss on my cheek.

'I love you Caitlin evens' he said.

What is going on?

--------------------------------------

Oooohh! Leo said he loves her! Do you think she'll ignore it and pretend she's in a really deep sleep? or do you think she'll say something?

-Ellie