Chapter Fifty Two

Start from the beginning

"Oh gods," cried Xara.  

Kaelen groaned as her walls clenched around his tongue and her juices exploded into his mouth.  He felt her legs tighten around his neck as he continued to plunge into her depths pushing her toward another climax.  His hands left her hips and settled on her stomach just as her muscles clenched and her shoulders came off the bed.

Kaelen's fingers moved to Xara's hard nub encouraging her essence to coat his tongue and flooded mouth as he pushed her over the edge again.  He moaned as she pumped herself against his face, his fingers speeding up as her legs tighten and started to shake as she wrapped them tighter around his head.

"Oh my gods," cried Xara again as she reached another peak.

Kaelen pried her legs from around his neck and stared up at her.  "So again," whispered Kaelen as he licked her juices off his lips and leaned back to look at her.  "What are you thinking?"

Xara fingers clenched tightly at the sheets as her glazed green eyes stared into his eyes.  "I was wondering-," began Xara before she flushed a darker pink.  She licked her lips, her body still moving of its own accord toward him.

"Yes," asked Kaelen arching an eyebrow as her she continued to press herself toward him.

"Can you, um -."  Xara licked her dry lips before she turned away from his searching gaze.  "I was wondering if you'd -."

"Go on," encouraged Kaelen as he stroked and kissed both her thighs.

"I was hoping maybe you'd use the ball gag," whispered Xara embarrassed.

Kaelen paused and stared up at her flushed cheeks and smiled, "Really?"  Kaelen rolled out the bed and reached beneath for a small black case. "The blue or the red one," asked Kaelen as he held both of them up.

"Blue," whispered Xara as she stretched her hands above her head, "And the white bindings."

Kaelen pulled them out and tossed them lightly on her stomach. "Anything else," asked Kaelen with an intrigued tilt of his lips.

"The blue butt plug," whispered Xara as her cheeks turned a bright red.

*****

The Gold District - The Palace Lucas and Kayla's Suites

Xara looked into the small light yellow room that sat off Lucas and Kayla's sleeping chamber and sighed, "The nursery is so pretty!"

"You think so," asked Kayla as she looked into the room.  "I told Lucas we could reuse Saphire's crib but we did get a new mattress."

Ebony waddled over to the look at the small room and frowned, "This room looks like it was a closet at one time."

"It was," laughed Kayla.  Kayla waved her hand around the large room and sighed sadly, "Unlike you and Jacob we couldn't have walls removed and an addition added for the baby."

Xara frowned as she looked around the room, "I'm sorry -."

"She's joking," interrupted Ebony.  "Jacob was beside himself and had the changes made while I was out at a play with Kayla and Acadia."

Kayla walked over to a small white metal table on the patio with a loud laugh, "Ebony was very unhappy when she found out he made Kayo's and Mekhi's rooms as big as theirs."

"I wasn't mad that he enlarged the rooms," sighed Ebony as she sat down.  "I was mad that he spent a small fortune on decorating the rooms without consulting me."  Ebony lips twisted as she watched Kayla pour her and Xara a glass of lemonade.