In the hallway they hear a small, "Holy shit...."

Jimin peeks out and smiles. "Tae Tae!" He runs out and gives Tae a hug. He just stares at Yoongi with parted lips and glossy eyes. Jimin rolls his eyes. "Why are you here?"

"I- I um, I came to hang out... with you...." He leans in and whispers in Jimin's ear. "He's so hot in person. I forget how perfect he is every time. It just gets better and better."

Jimin giggles quietly. He whispers back, "Just talk to him."

Jimin pulls Tae towards his apartment. When they go in, Tae stares at Yoongi with wide eyes. The moment Yoongi makes eye contact with him, the scent of slightly sweet mint candies floods every open area. Yoongi's eyes darken slightly and he gulps.

Taehyung gives him a nervous grin and cowers next to Jimin. He whispers, "I couldn't do it. I couldn't talk."

Jimin turns to Yoongi. "Have you ever met Tae?"

Yoongi nervously scratches the back of his neck. "Nope."

"Wow, you guys have the same color hair!"

Tae looks at Jimin with an 'obviously' look. "Uh, yeah. I've literally ranted to you about 'Mint Yoongi' and 'Green Teahyung' for hours." His eyes grow wide and he cowers more. "Oh god I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Yoongi's eyes narrow. "Mint... Mint Yoongi?"

Tae closes his eyes and presses his face against Jimin's chest. Jimin rolls his eyes. Hoseok groans. "How is everyone else moving on so fast?"

Yoongi glares at him. "Moving on? Who's moving on? I'm not moving on what the fuck-"

Jimin giggles. "Yoongi, do you want to hang out with me and Tae?"

Yoongi answers quickly. "Of course."

Hobi puts his shoes on and walks out, giving Jimin a smile before closing the door. Yoongi slowly walks over to where Jimin is standing with Tae behind him. Jimin giggles as Yoongi stares at the omega peeking over his shoulder.

"Well. Let's watch another movie."

He picks his favorite movie. The one that Tae and Yoongi both hate. Just like he expected, They don't even react. They're focused on other things.

Jimin is sitting in the middle. At some point, he stands up. "I'm gonna go get some water."

He walks out of the room and returns 5 minutes later. He covers his mouth to not alert the two of them.

Yoongi is centimeters away from Taehyung's face, looking at him intensely. Taehyung is cowering as much as an omega can cower. The look on his face is priceless and Jimin uses all of his strength to suppress a giggle.

Yoongi tilts his head and barely touches his nose to the base of Tae's neck. His eyes darken even more and Tae lets out a shuddery breath. Jimin decides it's time for him to walk back in.

When he walks around to sit on the couch, he tries to sit next to Tae, but Yoongi glares at him. He grabs Tae and roughly pulls him into his lap. Jimin giggles. "Look at you two. I ship it."

Tae covers his mouth and tries to steady his breathing but it's no use. He clenches his fists and squeals. Yoongi looks at him and he cowers. "Sorry..."

Yoongi looks at Jimin. "Why did you never mention him?"

"I don't know."

Yoongi presses his nose against Tae's neck again. He sits like that for the rest of the movie. During the end credits, Jimin hears a yelp. He looks over and sees Yoongi's teeth in the base of Tae's neck.

"Oh my god Yoongi, can you please not mark Tae on my couch?"

He takes his teeth out. "Too late." Tae blushes and lightly touches the wound. He looks over at Jimin. "Oh my god Jimin I'm mated."

"Yeah. I can see that."

Yoongi squeezes Tae's waist. "Well... we haven't fully mated yet." Tae's face turns red.

Jimin points to the door. "Okay, I'll let the marking slide, but you guys are NOT gonna mate in my apartment."

Yoongi spins Tae around and stands up, holding Tae up by the arm around his waist. Taehyung wraps his arms around his torso, clinging to him. Yoongi walks towards the door and Tae looks at Jimin over his shoulder. "Bye Jimin..."

Jimin waves and they walk out. He sighs. Now he's the only unmarked one in their friend group. Unfortunately, if he really wants to commit to getting the mark he wants, it'll take a long time for him to get it.

Jungkook is like a brick wall. He rarely shows emotion. He only flirts and picks up naive omegas. Not exactly the best personality or track record, but Jimin really can't convince himself to find someone else.

He scrolls through Jungkook's instagram.

And by scrolls he mean he stares at the one picture he has

And by scrolls he mean he stares at the one picture he has. Jungkook's instagram makes him so mad. He has 15k followers, 1 post, and he's following no one. The picture is from 2 years ago.

Jimin comments on the photo.

"So do you just never post? Are you that insecure?"

He doesn't expect a response. The post has almost 10k comments. It also has 14k likes.

But still...

15 minutes later...

His phone buzzes.

He looks at the screen nonchalantly but proceeds to scream and chuck his phone across the room. He scurries over to it and picks it up, opening instagram.

He has a dm from Jungkook.

jeonjungkook

um

do i know u?

no

who tf r u

jimin

could you not read my profile?

i didnt even look at it

y did u comment

aww

did i hurt ur ego?

jeonjungkook has blocked you

~

Jimin frowns and tears up. He starts whimper crying. "Nooo I was just trying to flirt goddamit..."