Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin

Comenzar desde el principio

My face brightens up a bit. A visit? Father's grave? I haven't visited him once maybe because we're all busy. And as I recalled three years ago when we went to Kaname-nii's temple, those who were working were only given two days to enjoy that event, so we didn't have time to visit his grave.

"Thank you, Yuusuke, now we're going to assign. We will have a picnic there so each of us should have our own assigned tasks."

So we planned on who will do what.

Ukyo-nii volunteered to be the cook. But he will be assisted with Fuuto and Louis-nii.

The triplets are assigned to gather the candles and picnic stuff like the blanket and water containers.

Yuusuke and Subaru-nii are assigned for the groceries. They will go to the supermarket tomorrow to buy food for the picnic and also for the road trip.

Natsume-nii and Masaomi-nii are in charge of the vehicles. Since those two have their own cars.

Kaname-nii is assigned for the ceremony, Wataru and Iori-nii will assist him with that.

"And Miko-san, since this is your first visit, I'll assign you to an important task." Masaomi-nii smiles. "We can't visit a departed loved one without flowers. I'll assign you to buy a bouquet. Is that fine for you?"

That flower talk made me remember Stefan, and his flower shop has a lot of flowers to pick. So I happily nodded.

"I did learn a lot of flower stuff when I was still in high school. And I'm honored to be the one who will buy a bouquet. But, Iori-nii is the flower expert here, though."

Iori-nii only smiled and says. "We studied at the same school three years ago, Miko-san. You're good at flowers too!"

I smiled back and said. "Alright! I'll do it. I have a friend who runs a flower shop, he will help me pick the best ones!"

Masaomi-nii cleared his throat. "Okay then! Tomorrow will be a busy day for us, so we should sleep early. But it is still very early, so let us now eat dinner. Ukyo already cooked dinner before the assembly and Ema will come here soon, so let's dig in!"

"Hai!" We all said in unison and headed towards the dining room.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I walk through the park as a shortcut to Stefan's flower shop. Apparently, Aoi-san told me that she, Rie, Miyuki, Sunako, Stefan, Itsuki and his older brother, Katsuki and Kaito all went to the University of Tokyo and all met there. I'm happy because my friends in Hayato Sports Academy and Bright Centrair Private Academy stumbled upon each other and became friends.

After taking a long walk at the park, I saw the sight of a river covered with fallen leaves. I walked fast and then eventually, I am now in front of Stefan's flower shop.

I took a deep breath before pushing the door in front of me. A bell rang causing a familiar face to turn towards me.

"Welcome-oh!"

I smiled at him and said "Guten Morgen!"

"Aye, Miko-san, long time no see!" Stefan walks towards me and lifted his hands, waiting for me to high-five with him. I did what he wants me to do. "What brings you here, Miko-san?"

"Tomorrow's the death anniversary of my father, I was tasked by my siblings to buy the flowers."

"Oh! Alright. Do you want an already made bouquet or a customized one." Stefan points towards a shelf full of bouquets. "Those are already made bouquets, if you want a customized one, you can pick whatever flower you want and I'll make one for you."