Drunken Endeavors (Trigger Warning)

SO FIRST BEFORE I START THIS STORY... 

I got a new laptop, so I will definitely try to keep up more with writing. You all have been so generous with your votes and reads! I'm so very thankful for each and every one of you! I'm actually about to graduate high school and make this life transition into adulthood, which is kinda scary. I'm sorry that I've been so inactive as a writer, but I've been trying to reply to comments and such. I hope that I can keep up and keep producing stories that you all can enjoy! Again, thank you all for all the support and lovely comments! 

Now that I got that out of the way, I love you all so much and please enjoy! <3 :)

~

            You've checked your phone a hundred times over to see if he has texted you. You already know that he's probably too busy with his new lover and hasn't thought once about you. "Y/N! Stop worrying about it and take this," your friend, Alex says. He slams a shot glass in front of you and you look up to see your other 4 friends about to down the same thing. You half-smile and lift the glass to the air. Your friends do the same and Alex says, "To growing the fuck up!" You all tilt the bottoms of the glasses up, sending the sharp liquid down your throats. 

           You're the first to slam the shot glass back on the table. You shake your head and your friends cheer and smile. For the first time, you show a genuine smile. Your friend, Eve, notices your change in attitude. She walks over, grabs your wrist and yells to the others. "Let's go wreck some shit!" You both are laughing as your friends follow you two to the dance floor. The bar is noisy and some random rock band is playing loud and heavy music. You step in the middle and just let go.

           You start jumping around with your hands in the air, not really dancing, but definitely enjoying yourself. Sweaty bodies clashing everywhere and someone raises a shot to you. You grab it and swish in your mouth before swallowing. You squint your eyes and hand the glass back to them. You had no idea what that was, but it was great. You grind against this group of people, slowing loosening up. Some guy walks up and starts putting his hands on you. He says something in your ear, but you can't hear him over the music. He leads you out of the group and to the bar.

        "Want a drink," He asks. "Hell yeah!" You take a seat at the bar and Eve runs up next to you two. "Me three," she says with a goofy grin on her face. "Let's waterfall," the random new dude says. You already know that you suck, but you're down anyways. He orders three mixed drinks for each of you. "I'll start," he says and you can already see his methods. 

          When he starts to drink, you and eve aren't allowed to stop drinking before he does or you have to take a shot. He could literally down the whole glass, but if he doesn't stop, neither should you. His goal is to get you and Eve totally wasted, but you honestly don't care. The bartender set three glasses in front of you all and you laugh. 

         "3... 2... 1..." The guy shoots the glass in the air and so do you. Eve holds her nose, even though it's cheating. The guy only gets about half-way before he sets the glass down. You didn't care that he stopped, you just down the rest of the drink anyways. Eve stopped before he did, so she was given a shot of vodka. You set the glass down and this guy stares at you in disbelief. "What," you ask, standing up, feeling the liquor hit your head. "I want to go back and dance." Eve laughs and follows you to the dance floor.

        You are totally feeling every ounce of alcohol run through your veins, but it has made you so much more comfortable and carefree. You couldn't give two shits about anything or anyone. After two more shots, you decide to head to the bathroom. You meet Alex in the line and he was obviously as wasted as you were. "ALLEXXX!!!" You run up and hug him. "Y/N, I lost you," He laughs and holds you in his arms. "I knowww! I neeed to pee soooooooo bad," You hang off of his shoulders like a small child. 

         You reach in your pocket and feel your phone. You pull it out and make a very stupid decision. "You know what Alex you're right," you say, pushing off of Alex. He looks at you and says, "okkaayy., you're welcome?" You find Brendon's contact and click call. Alex's mouth drops as he tries to reason with you. You put your finger over his lips and you say "SHHHHHH." The phone rings and eventually Brendon picks up and says sleepily, "Y/N? Why are you calling me so late and why is it so loud?" 

          You feel a rush of confidence and you say, "Fuck you, Bren. I loved you for, like, A HUNDRED YEARS. I hope you like your new one cuz I sure love my newwwww booyyyyy!" You wink at Alex, who is literally your best friend. "We broke up. Where are you and who are you talking about?" Brendon's voice sounds angry, but it sounded like jealousy. Alex smirks and pulls you closer. "ALeexxxxxxx ahhahaha!" 

"It's Alex? That no good son of a bitch. Where are you?"

"I'm no where!!!" Alex started getting really touchy. He pushes you against the wall and starts kissing your neck. You enjoy it, but you feel like it's wrong.

"Y/N, tell me where you are right now. I'm coming to get you."

"I'm just here at the bar on Berryyy streeettt. Alex, chill outtt." You try to push him back a bit, but he's like a wild animal and he starts kissing your mouth. You can hear a door close in the background of the call. 

"Just down the street. Go outside and wait for me."

          You say through muffled kisses, "Alex, back the fuck up for three seconds." He won't back up so you push him, but he pins your hands to the wall and you drop your phone. Alex is attacking you with affection, but it's unwanted. "ALEX, BRO, SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT." He holds your hands with one of his and he starts reaching up your shirt. He sucks on your neck. People walk by, but no one offers to help. "You're so fuckin' hot," Alex says, breathing heavily. 

         "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Your hands drop to your sides and Alex is tackled to the floor by Brendon. Brendon starts laying punches over and over onto Alex's face. "Brendon!" You grab Brendon's shoulders and pull back as hard as you can. However, this does nothing and you're knocked onto your ass. Eve rushes in and you get back up to help her pull Brendon off. Still, no one helps, but they sure as hell got that shit on camera. 

        "Brendon, what the hell," Eve asks, tending to the unconscious Alex. "He was messing with Y/N and he/she/they obviously didn't want his advances. What a sick fuck," Brendon says, spitting on Alex. You felt a huge knot at the back of your throat. You stomach was turning and your mouth watered. "I'm gonna be sick," you say, running to the bathroom before anyone in line can make it in. Brendon follows right behind you. 

         You instantly fall to your knees in front of the toilet and start vomiting. Brendon locks the door and then kneels beside you to hold your hair back. (If you don't have long hair, he kneels beside you to rub his hand up and down your back.) "You're such an idiot, Y/N. You're self-destructive and I miss you so goddamn much," He says, even though your head is literally in a toilet and your stomach contents is stinking up the bathroom. You sit up and put your back against the wall. You wipe away some saliva with your sleeve. 

         "Why are you so worried about me? We aren't together and I'm not your problem," You slur, feeling better, but still wasted. "I broke up with Emily because I knew you were the one. I don't give a fuck about what anyone says, you are definitely my everything and I'll never be able to change that in my heart." He pulls himself next to you and tilts his head back against the wall. You lean your head on his shoulder. "I love you, Brendon Urie." You can feel the smile on his face.

          Although it was odd, you felt the connection bounce off the walls of that nasty, bar bathroom. Brendon looks down and you look up, meeting his eyes. "I love you more than words can describe, Y/N. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you," He says, rubbing his hand over your cheek. You smile more than you have in these past weeks. "I would totally kiss you, but your mouth is probably an atomic wasteland right now." You both laugh and just go back to enjoying each other's company on the dirty floor of a bar's bathroom.