In Your Childhood Room? (smut)

Hey!! I can't believe how many reads and votes my silly little stories have received! I actually broke my laptop, but just got it fixed! I was writing on my phone which can be a tad discouraging. I know that there are no excuses for it, but I'd just like to say that I'll definitely try to keep 'em coming!! I love you all so much and thank you for all your support!

---

               "Oh, Brendon! What a doll! Hello, hun. Welcome to the family, sweetheart," Brendon's mother says to you, hold your hands in hers. You smile brightly and say, "Thank you, Mrs. Urie. You have a beautiful home." She smiles and politely replies with her thanks. Brendon looks at you and smirks. You give him a smile and squint your eyes. You excuse yourself and walk to him. "What are you over here smirking about," You ask, playfully hitting his chest. "You're so polite. with them," he replies. "Well, that's what you're supposed to do when meeting your boyfriend's parents," you say, laughing at his lack of common sense. 

                 You both walk to the living room behind his parents. "Brendon is our little baby," Mrs. Urie says. You smile and silently make fun of Brendon. "Yep, the youngest of the wild ones," Mr. Urie adds. "He told me that you saved the best for last," I say, looking towards Brendon. Brendon gives you a look that you're very familiar with. He bites his lip. What a time to be horny, huh? Brendon's parents laugh. We all continue to talk for a few minutes until Brendon suggests showing me around his childhood home. Mrs. Urie said that would be perfect for her and Boyd to cook.

                Brendon leads you upstairs and to the end of a hall. There's a room at the end that appears untouched for a while. "This was my room," Brendon says, but this doesn't look like a teenager's room. "They redid it after some time, but ya know." That explains it. Brendon steps into your bubble and puts his hands on either side of your hips. "You look extremely hot in that dress," he says, pressing against you. "In your childhood bedroom? I dunno if I-," Brendon cuts you off. "Shhh... It's finneeeee," He says, spinning you around and putting his hands through your hair. 

[IF YOU ARE SKIPPING TO THE SMUT, IT STARTS HERE! big dick warning ;) ]

                 He gets super close to your neck and says, "They are cooking downstairs. They won't hear a thing." You feel the hot air tickle your neck, raising the hairs all over your body. He presses himself against you and you feel the hardness he's keeping away. He kisses your neck gently and you softly moan. "But Bren," you say, trying not to let your desires peak your reasoning. He pulls away one hand to lock the door directly behind him. He pulls that same hand onto your exposed skin and unzips your dress. You bite your lip and slide the dress off. He turns you around and lifts you up. You both kiss as he walks you to the bed. He sets you down and you unzip his pants. 

                His hard dick jumps out of his pants excitedly behind his boxers. It pushes prominently against his boxers, awaiting its escape. You finally set it free as Brendon unbuttons his fancy shirt. Your mouth waters for a taste so you decide to please him orally for a bit. He grabs the hair from the back of your head. He pushes his dick to the back of your throat, causing your eyes to water. He smirks and tilts his head back, still pulling your hair to guide your head. You can feel his dick pulse everytime your tongue moves from left to right and his dick slides in and out of your throat. 

                He pulls it out suddenly and pushes you back on the bed. He rips your underwear right off. Without preparation, he pushes himself inside of you. You pull back and inhale. That first thrust never gets less painful due to his size. He pushes in and out, but not to hard at first. You feel little bursts of pleasure and ask him to amp it up. He knocks into you over and over. You moan so loud that you were sure his parents would be able to hear. You think he has the same thoughts because he pulls out. "Flip over," he demands. You turn over on your hands, but your chest still lies on the bed. He hands you his belt and says, "Bite on this." 

                  You put the belt into your mouth as he puts his hands on either side of your hips. He pulls you to him this time, bouncing you forward and backward. His dick pushes in and out of you. "Harder," you say, muffled from the belt. "Of course," he says, knowing that you like it that way. He pushes so hard that the bed rocks. Luckily, the bed wasn't pushed completely against the wall. You moan louder and louder. "God, Bren. Fuckkkkk," you moan. "Yeah, baby. You feel so good. Ah, fuck," Brendon moans back. You can hear the pleasure in his voice. 

                   He goes in and out so hard. You can hear the slap of your skin meeting. He picks up the pace. You moan with every smack. You can feel yourself getting closer and your moans are getting louder. He goes faster and harder. You feel him pulsating inside of you. You know he's about to come. "Oh, baby. I'm- oh my god -about to- fuck, fuCK, FUCK! AHH, BRENDON! FUCKK MEEEE!!!" The belt falls out of your mouth as you reach your climax. "Ohhh, shit." He climaxes inside of you right after. You feel his dick release and pulse inside of you. "Hot damn, baby," you say, falling on your stomach. Brendon collapses onto his back beside you and laughs. 

                  There was a bathroom connected to the bedroom. Once you calmed down a bit, you went and got a little cleaned up. You put your dress back on and Brendon took a half-shower. You told him not you wet his hair because it would look too obvious. He laughed at you, so he may have gone ahead and wet it. You calmed your hair down and went back to the bedroom to put your shoes on. When he came out of the shower, his hair was dry. You smile because he actually listened this time. 

                 You guys walk downstairs where Brendon's parents were cooking. You try to be as nonchalant as possible about what just happened. Brendon's mom smiles at you two and says, "We heard Brendon attacking you and we almost came up there!" She laughs and you look horrified. Brendon's eyes went wide as well. "Uhm, we didn't...," you trail off awkwardly. "What? Oh, honey, no," She laughs hysterically and says, "I mean when he was rough-housing. Oh no, dear. Brendon is a good Christian boy and he's told me the same of you. I know you two wouldn't commit such a sin! Especially in my house! Oh, that's so funny." You smile and laugh awkwardly. "Oh, I'm so dumb. I just assumed the worst," you say, looking towards Brendon who is laugh so hard. 

               "Oh, isn't that just the funniest thing. Dinner is about ready. How about Y/N helps me set up and Brendon can go get Boyd," Mrs. Urie says, still somewhat laughing. "Sounds good to me," Brendon says, winking at you. You roll your eyes and smile while grabbing plates to set the table.