Night Ride... (smut)

Brendon is standing on stage in front of about 60 people. He taps his foot to the rhythm, grabs the microphone and starts singing. He's jammin' out to Dream On by Aerosmith; oldie but goodie. Since he's in about 6 beers and 4 shots of dated whisky, he isn't exactly on key, but he's 10x better than you could ever do
         Brendon leans over the stage, squinting his eyes and hitting the highest note he can. He didn't care if it was on key because he was too drunk to care. After he finished, the entire bar screams and cheers for him. He blew kisses to the audience, bows, and stumbles his way off the stage. He walked next to you and pulls you close to him by your shoulders. "Hey, baby," he says with breath so furious, anyone smelling it would become instantly intoxicated.
        "I think we should call it a night, Bren," you laugh and your friends agree with you. "Okay, butttt iiiii dunno if i a capapalabllluhhh to drive," he slurs, reaching for his phone. "Uhm, babe? We took an uber," you say, leading him closer to the exit. You wave to all your friends, pull out your phone, and order up that uber. Brendon laughs wayyyy past the joke and you laugh at his adorable drunken state.
        "Oh, Y/N. You're fuckkkkkinnn' HAWT," he says, grabbing your ass. You smack his hand playfully, knowing what's in store when you get home. You see the huge bulge in his pants and wonder if he'll even make it that far. "Hey," he whispers. It was one of those whispering-so-loud-everyone-can-hear kind of whispers. "My dick is, like, excited." You laugh and ask, "What?" He widens his eyes and says, "Yeha, babe. He is, like, fuckksss!"
        Your Uber finally arrives and you lead Brendon to the car. When you get in the Uber driver seems unattached to the conversation. Brendon starts kissing your neck. The whole trip will take about 45 minutes due to LA night life. Brendon starts pushing your jacket off and you let him. Your lips meet his and the taste of hard liquor invades your senses.

[IF YOU ARE SKIPPING TO THE SMUT, IT'S HERE! buckle up, it's a crazy ride ;) ]

          He slides his whole tongue into your mouth, sloppily kissing. It gets messy very quick, but it was extremely hot. The Uber driver acts like nothing is happening. Brendon pulls you into his lap, ignoring all safety precautions. You run your hands through his hair. You toss your head back as he moves his lips down your neck and down the v-neck you chose to wear. He literally tears your shirt in half and explores the body you present.
        He takes his tongue and makes laps around your nipples. You feel the tingles and tickles that make you soooo very horny. He takes his hand and begins to play with you. Luckily, you wore easy access bottoms tonight. You make small moans, but Brendon puts a finger on your lips and says, "Sshhhhhh." As he picks up the pace, he somehow managed to release his huge fucking dick with his other hand. Right before you climax with pleasure, he pushes his dick right into you.
         You're so tight in this position, it is almost painful. He bounces you up and down in his lap, trying to be inconspicuous. You bite your lip and move around with his dick inside you. You push his head into your chest and hold his hair. Bursts of pleasure fill the car. The driver still doesn't care.
        You feel his dick pulsing over and over inside you and pick up the pace. You both pant and Brendon squeezes your ass with total enjoyment. You feel it coming and make the strokes harder. You call into his dick hard, over and over. He holds the back of your hair and you moan a little. It gets faster...
and harder...
and faster...
         You finally feel it. You go so hard and so fast until... "OH, FUCKKK MEEE. FUCKKK BREN... ohhhh my god!" You scream and Brendon comes in you. "Fuck, babe. I like it when you're on top," He says, biting his thick lips. You go to kiss him but you're flung backward. You fall between the console and the back seat. "Okay, that's it. Rides over. It was cancelled. Have a good night. Get out of my car," the driver says, obviously disturbed.
        You and Brendon stand on the sidewalk, laughing at each other. Your shirt is ripped, but you zipped your jacket up. You look and Brendon. He looks back. Your eyes drop to his- once again -enlarges penis. You lick your lips, he bites his, and you guys clash together. He pulls you down into a bush, but this time, it's his turn on top. ;)