Chapter 33

"So...." Chris starts, rubbing a hand up and down Sebastian's arm as they cuddle up together in bed. "Names for the twins." He says. "What do you suggest?"

There's only a few months now until the twins will be born, and they haven't yet picked out names for either of them. So that's what they've got to do now, since everything else for the twins has already been taken care of.

Although, they've still got to finish up the twins nursery. But that's almost finished, and all they really need to do is set up the cribs and buy a few more things. And put up the shelf for all the plush toys and baby books for the twins.

Thankfully they've already finished painting the walls a sky blue with white fluffy clouds. Like the walls in Andy's room on Toy Story. Sebastian was adamant on the walls in the boys nursery being painted like that. But at the same time, Chris wasn't about to object.

Sebastian shifts around in Chris's hold to look up at him better. He's not really thought of any names for the twins yet. It seems as though baby names have completely slipped his mind while he's been busy worrying about everything else.

"I haven't actually thought of any." He admits. "I've been too busy worrying about everything else to even think of any names."

Chris nods. He too hasn't been worrying about names for the twins yet. He does however have a few names in mind, but for the most part, baby names haven't been his main priority at the moment. Especially when they've had to tend to Sabrina every night as of late.

"Same." Chris agrees. "Though I do have a few names in mind."

"Like what?" Sebastian asks.

Chris shrugs. "Malcolm, Alexander, Tommy, Daniel, Tobias...."

"Okay...." Sebastian nods, resting his head on Chris's chest.

He grows quiet. Deep in thought about names for boys, or unisex names. He does quite like the ones Chris has suggested, Malcolm especially, but it wouldn't hurt to have more options.

"What about Jack? Johnny?" He suggests. "Or maybe Rowan, Mathew, Michael, Eren?"

On second thought, maybe not Johnny.... Maybe naming their kid after Johnny Depp, the one actor and musician he has a huge crush on isn't such a good idea.... The name is nice enough though, but Sebastian isn't sure if he'd be comfortable naming his son after his celebrity crush - one who he'd gladly have sex with if asked, and if Chris was okay with it.

"I like Jack." Chris says.

"I do too." Sebastian nods. "So Jack for one of them?"

Chris nods. "Yup." He says. "Jack Daniel Evans? How does that sound?"

Sebastian looks up at him. "Jack Daniel?" He asks. "Chris... I don't know about that...."

While the name is cute, Sebastian's not sure how he feels about his son being named after an alcohol brand. And he just knows that that's why Chris had suggested that specific name.

"What? I think it sounds cute." Chris says.

"I do too, but we're not naming our kid after a brand of alcohol." Sebastian sighs.

Chris is visibly disappointed at that, but nods anyway. "No harm in suggesting it." He says. "Okay, so... what about Jack Rowan Evans?"

"Jack Rowan Evans..." Sebastian trails off, testing out the name. "Sounds good. I like it."

Chris smiles. "Great. One down, one to go." He says. "What do you suggest?"

Sebastian's quiet. Trying to figure out a name for the other twin. He quite likes Malcolm like Chris had first suggested. And he quite likes the name Tobias.