Chapter 11

Sebastian knew that as soon as he woke up in the morning, that he'd have one major hangover. So, it didn't come to any surprise to him that as soon as he got out of bed - or fell out of bed really - that he'd be stumbling straight over to the bathroom to throw up.

Oh, why did I have to have so much to drink last night? He thinks, resting his forehead on the edge of the toilet seat. His head was pounding, and he couldn't think straight, as he kneels there on the bathroom floor after having emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl.

He must admit though, he did end up having fun last night, and he supposes that that is the main thing in the end. But he wasn't planning on drinking as much as he ended up drinking last night. Though, he didn't drink anywhere near the amount that Bucky did, so he's got no idea of how bad of a hangover Bucky will have right now. He feels sorry for what Steve will have to deal with.

Once he feels as though he doesn't need to throw up again, and he feels as though his legs are stable enough for him to get up and go back to bed, Sebastian is slowly getting up off the floor. Though, before he goes straight back to bed, he cleans himself and the bathroom up a little. He doesn't want to have Chris clean up his vomit for him.

As he makes his way back into his bedroom, he notices Chris walking into the room. Though, he doesn't feel like acknowledging Chris's presence in the room right now, as he goes straight to the bed, and getting in, pulling the covers up over his head.

Chris can't help but frown at Sebastian a little. He looks a mess, and his hair a complete birdsnest. He;s sure got one hell of a hangover right now, Chris can only imagine. Sebastian really shouldn't have had as much as he had to drink last night.

"Seb, you okay?" Chris asks, making his way over to Sebastian's side of the bed slowly, setting down the drink bottle full of water that he brought up for him on the bedside table, before carefully lifting up the covers from his head to look at him.

There's no denying that Sebastian looks miserable right now, and as soon as Chris has dropped Taissa off at school, he's going to go out and by a few things for Sebastian before coming home and taking care of him. He can't just leave his omega to be miserable for the whole day.

"Fuck off, Chris." Sebastian grumbles, tugging the covers from out of Chris's hand, before throwing it over his head again. He says something else, but Chris doesn't understand what it was, cause whatever Sebastian had said, he had said it in Romanian.

Chris sighs, looking down at the outline of Sebastian's body under the blankets. There's no way that he's going to be able to get much out of him right now, as Sebastian is so stubborn. Even more so when he's hungover.

"Seb, I'm just going to go drop Taissa off at school, then I'll be right back." He says.

Getting nothing but a grunt in reply, Chris turns, making his way out of the room and downstairs where Taissa is sitting on the couch next to Georgeta. Taissa was already ready to go off to school, but she wanted to say goodbye to Sebastian before Chris took her off to school.

"Daddy? Is mommy awake?" Taissa asks, jumping off the couch and running over to Chris.

"No, sweetie." Chris sighs. "Mommy isn't feeling too good right now, and he needs his sleep." He says.

Taissa whines at that, looking down at the floor. "But I wanna see mommy before I go to school." She says.

"I know you do, Tai. But mommy needs some quiet time right now." Chris says. "He'll still be here when you get home, don't worry."

Chris feels as though he might just need to take Taissa upstairs so she can go say goodbye to Sebastian after all as Taissa looks just about ready to protest, when she's suddenly running past him. Sighing, Chris turns around, going to go get her, but he stops as he sees Sebastian standing there in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, with Taissa hugging his leg.