[7] Ryota

Ryota

"Boat renting?" I looked at my bank statements. I had to cancel my card then. I sighed.

I had already place a down payment on an apartment. It wasn't that hard to get the money for it. I scratched my chin. Why did Fuji want me to get a house for? That was odd. Maybe he is a sugar baby and wants to find someone to buy him nice things.

-

I decided to take off work and watch movies all day in the hotel room. Maybe I will come across Fuji again. Maybe then I can ask if it was a dream. I took out my phone and saw zero messages. I'm not popular at all. I sighed.

I turned on the tv and stared at the love scene being played out. It didn't get me riled up since it was a heterosexual love scene. I sighed and looked at the vodka on my nightstand. I put so many sleeping pills in that small bottle for when Fuji came. I have to get that man to sleep here so I can get his information. I must have dreamt that day he came over since he didn't fall asleep.

Knock knock!

I went to open my door and saw Fuji. Perfect. I had an inner smirk.

"What brings you back? I looked for an apartment by the way."

"I just wanted to see you." He looked a bit sad.

"Is something wrong?"

"The relationship ended and I'm a bit down from it. I just want the company."

"Anytime." I smiled. "Have some vodka, it will help you." I went to pour him a shot glass. The grin on my lips was wide. Tonight he will surely pass out before me. I handed him the shot glass and he immediately took a shot.

"Do you mind if I use your restroom?" He asked.

"Sure." I pointed to the bathroom and watched as he walked in.

He took about five minutes in there and came out. He took off his messenger bag and placed it on the nightstand. "Let me get another shot." He said.

This was going too perfect. I quickly handed him another shot. I watched as he gulped it down. He has to pass out soon.

"Hmm." He held his head.

"You okay?" I said worryingly.

"Yeah, just my head..." He held his head and sat down on the mattress.

I went over to him and shoved him down on the bed. "You'll be fine." I smirked. I watched as his eyes closed.

-

I looked through his messenger bag to find his wallet. Surely he must have some form of identification and maybe his cellphone can make a call to me so I can have his number.

I pulled out his identification card and it read Fujiwara Imado. I was glad the photo id and the name matched his, but something felt off about him since day one. I noticed a small water bottle with red liquid inside. It was at the bottom of his messenger bag. It looked liked blood of some sort. I saw plastic gloves, and a bag full of hair. Could he be the killer of that star on tv? No way. Is he trying to frame me somehow? I looked at his lifeless body on the bed. I can't let him do anything bad to me. I need some form of insurance.

I grabbed my cellphone and placed it against the wall so it had a clear view of the bed. I pressed record. My back was towards the camera so it wouldn't catch my face. I made sure the camera could see Fuji's face perfectly. I started pulling down his pants and felt my erection arising. I spat down on my hand and rubbed my hard on. If he's here, I might as well make good use of him.

-

The next morning I woke up before Fuji. He was still laying on my bed. I had made sure to put everything back into place. I could make a fortune if I blackmail him. He would have to stay with me. A sick part of me wanted to torture him and take his money, but another part of me liked him in a sick way.

"Hmmm..." He groaned and opened his eyes. "Did I really sleep here?!" He freaked out a bit.

"Yeah, I just left you alone."

"Why does my backside hurt so bad." He scrunched his brows together. "Did you...?" He looked wildly mad at me.

"Did I what?" I replied cluelessly.

"What did you do to me? I'm not stupid."

"What is all that stuff in your bag? The bottle of blood, bag of hair, and gloves?"

He looked emotionless as always. "I guess you got me." He smirked.

"I won't tell anyone if you agree to be with me." I knew it sounded like a stupid deal, but he'd make a great sex toy.

"I rather die." He grabbed his bag on my nightstand. "What will you do? Report me to the police?" He had his back towards me as he made his way to the door.

"I filmed me having sex with you. I can publicize that since my face isn't in it." I said confidently. I always got what I wanted. I will make whatever I want come true even if it meant bending the rules.

"You can." He said quietly.

My eyes widened as he quickly turned around with my vodka bottle in hand as it made impact across my face. It knocked me so hard that I fell unconscious.

-

I woke up tied up in a chair and gagged. "Mmmh?!" I looked around and it looked like I was trapped in some basement. I noticed Fuji sitting in a chair across from me, watching me.

"You came to?" He stood up and took the gag from my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"I don't care about my life, but I refuse to let you ruin my life. When I get back from work, I'll deal with you." He grinned.

To Be Continued