Epilogue

Epilogue

[Fujiwara]

"Did you kill Miyori Manamoto?" The man operating the lie detector asked.

"No." I said.

"Were you involved in anyway with the murder of Miyori Manamoto?"

"No." I said.

"So?" The detective asked the man with the test.

"Says he's telling the truth like the other guy." He looked stumped. "However, the other guy Ryota...well we've found some evidence of bad checks and financial fraud on his end. He also did have the evidence in his hotel room."

"Mr. Matsuda, would you want to go to court or have a word with Ryota?" The detective asked.

"Yes, may I have a private word with him?"

"Very well."

I was brought to the cell where Ryota was staying in. I was left due to my request for a private chat.

Ryota looked at me confused. "Who..?"

"It's Fuji, don't you notice me? Did you honestly think you can pin the murder on me?" I chuckled as I kept my voice down.

"I took a picture of all the evidence!" He growled.

"You think I'd keep that bag? I threw that out immediately." I said calmly. "Seems like you had other sins down your belt from what I've heard."

"You won't keep me in here! I have the video!"

"That lead to your library of non consensual home made porn. You think you will be in the clear after that? My girlfriend told me before all your secrets."

He looked defeated. "You're a monster."

I sighed and turned my back towards him. "I got to go, have fun in there." I turned my head back for a second to give me a slight wink. "Shouldn't have done that one night stand Ryota."

End