[9] Ryota: The Beginning

Ryota: The Beginning

"Publish..." I clicked away at my porn uploads. Girls are so easy. They will date you, and have sex with you so easily. I made a decent living uploading videos of them while we had sex. I wasn't into women, but they sure made a decent income for me.

It was so easy to steal money from their accounts and they wouldn't even know what happened. I chuckled as I watched the view counter go up.

Women wear a lot of accessories. They always go missing, but they never would know that after sex when they sleep, I would steal bits. I got my CEO position due to blackmailing some woman above me. Women are so stupid. They can be manipulated so easily with some sweet sappy words and dick.

-

I would marry countless times and convince them to not sign a prenuptial agreement beforehand. I would suffer for at least six months before divorce and watch their money slowly disappear before me. This has been a practice for several years now.

I would be happy seeing my numbers rise, but I still felt a form of loneliness inside. Money can't really buy happiness, but it gives me a sick form of high within me.

I was a sick con artist. I held up an act. All I got to do was show them my CEO status and I get what I want. Even so....why do I feel so empty?

-

I could tell I landed a rich one when she told me she was some model. She kept her name hidden which I understood. We slept around, and had a fun time together. I need to bag her since she told me her net worth. It only made sense if I made her sign a prenuptial agreement. Half of her assets will be mine.

I knew she wore a wig half the time and different makeup. She was a secretive cunt but I didn't care. I just wanted her money.

"Look I'm cheating on my dumbass boyfriend." She admitted one night.

"Likewise with my girlfriend." I chuckled.

"I'm trying to get his money before I leave that son of a bitch." She looked annoyed. "We can run away afterwards. I don't want to model anymore."

"Model for a bit more. Announce to the world he's a cheater. He will practically be begging for you to stay, and make him marry you. You can get half of his net worth."

"He would never marry. I just have to use him to get fame." She thought. "I'll milk as much out of his fame with rumors. Then I can finally retire from modeling."

"Do you trust me Miyo?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What's your boyfriend's name? I can spread a bunch of bad reviews and rumors on him. I have connections."

"Hide Matsuda." She said.

-

The bitch Miyo didn't last long. She cut off ties since she didn't want to get caught. Since I was CEO of a famous luxury brand, it would have cost her the career she took so long to create. I was highly disappointed since I spread so many rumors about her so called boyfriend which cost him a lot of drama. Nothing really came out of it though.

I slept with so many girls that I had already forgotten what she looked like at this point. I really should change my lifestyle since I do get bored.

"I got to dump my girlfriend soon..." I did love my current girlfriend, but I knew I can never fully love her since she's a woman. I didn't want to stay with her or I'll have the bad tendency to con her of her stuff, and for once I didn't want to do that to her.

Due to me leaving her and living at the hotel, I found something that sparked me. Fuji. I don't know why that man captured me. The way I fancied him made me want to take his worth. I wanted to just steal from him. If it isn't money, his sexuality, his pride, anything I could get my hands on.

-

It was wrong of me, but after I filmed our porn tape, I sent it to my private email before he woke up. I knew if he found out he would try to smash my phone or something. I made sure to upload it to my secret collection online. I can beat off to that later.

I took a couple photos of his messenger bag with the bottle of blood and hair. That could be evidence for something and I can profit from it potentially.

"Hmm?" The hair is black like the model on tv. My brain was itching to think about who is missing. I remembered it was some famous Japanese model. Then again it could have been the same girl I slept with before. I couldn't remember her face. She could have gotten surgery for all I know. My brain is a mess.

-

"OPEN UP!" I heard a police officer yelling when I woke up with a splitting headache. I looked around my surroundings and noticed I was in my hotel room once again. Am I going crazy? Wasn't I in Fuji's basement? What is real and what is fake?

"In a second!" I called out. I got up and went to open the door.

"HANDS UP IN THE AIR! WE HAVE A SEARCH WARRANT! WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A TIP THAT YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS TO MIYORI MANAMOTO'S DISAPPEARANCE!"

I quickly shot my hands in the air as five police officers, a detective, and forensic team rushed in my room.

"What the hell is going on? I have nothing to do with her!" I yelled.

"Sir! We've found some hair in this bathroom! We found some speckle of blood here too!" The detective said.

I felt an officer handcuff me from behind. This will be bad. I could get caught in my cons from the past.

"I have evidence of who killed her!" I yelled out of panic. "I only know his first name. It's Fuji and I have picture evidence!"

To Be Continued