Surprising TXT pt.1

Start from the beginning

Now it's time for the biggest challenge. Jeon Jungkook. The boys think Suga is hard to wake up. No they got it all wrong. Kook is hard to get up because he really will sleep through anything and everything and it's hard to KEEP him up.

I walk to the room across from mine. I knock and walk in. The boy is swaddled shirtless under his blanket while holding onto a plushie he stole from my room.

"That's where it went?" I laugh quietly

I walk over to the edge of his bed, sitting in front of him. I tap him. Nothing. I take my plushie from him. Nothing. Take his blanket off. And then....yup nothing.

"Aishhh why is this kid so hard to get up?!" I exclaim in my head

Then I result to my last resort. Which always ends up having to be used. I stand on top of the end of his bed. I place a pillow on top of him. Then I jump. I jump right on him. The boy ends up flipping me in front of him and hugging me.

"Yah Jungkook-ah get up!!!" I yell

"Aniyoooo" he pouts

As I was about to get up, he pulls me back and snuggles into my neck.

"Kookie we need to help with the surprise." I say softly

"No, those kids make me feel old." He says still pouting

"Jungkook-ah if you don't get up you can't drink the banana milk I made for you last night." I say with a slight hinting and persuasiveness to my voice

He grunts and lets me go. He sits up still shirtless, with his messy hair. I then walk to his closet and grab him one of his hoodies.

"And put this on you're going to get sick and you're a distraction." I say plainly

His eyes closed while sitting up. I throw his hoodie at his head. He grabs it and slowly tries to put it on. I swear this boy is definitely still half asleep. I walk over and slide it over his head, exposing his still half asleep and pouting face. With his messy hair. Cute. I take his arms and put them through his sleeves. And fix his messy curly hair. He finds his house shoes and gets up walking slowly. And whines at me walking out of the room without him.

"Ughhhhh. What do I NOT do in this house." I walk back into his room grab his hand and lead him off his bed.

Us both walking getting close to the kitchen hearing yelling. We walk in seeing the other 6 members arguing on how to frost the cake. With Jin holding the fruit knife above his head and Hoseok and Namjoon eating the frosting I made. While Yoongi just sits at the counter on his phone. And then Jimin and Tae holding the cake on their side of the counter, refusing to give it away cause they want to frost it.

"Aishhhh." I hiss under my breath

I sit Jungkook down on the chair.

"YAH WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I yell causing all the commotion to stop.

"HE DID IT!" They all yell while pointing at a different member to blame.

"Give me that!" that I say taking the frosting that visibly seen with finger marks in it.

"All of you. Go. Change. NOW!" I yell they all scatter out of the kitchen to their rooms. Jungkook now awake grabs the banana milk I made last night from the fridge pouring it into a cup having a seat at the island.

"Wah noona that was scary, you usually never yell." He says amused

"Something had to stop them I knew if I yelled they'd all scram." I say as I frost the cake and place the fruit on it. He comes behind placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Can I help?" He says looking at me

" yeah you want to put the blueberries on?" I ask

"Yes!" He says cutely

Jungkook and I finished the cake by OURSELVES.

And go and change. I chose something comfy what was the need to dress up?

Outfit:

Manager Sejin came to pick us up with the van

Manager Sejin came to pick us up with the van. Me and the rest of the maknae line were in one van while the older 4 were in the other van.

________________________________
I am making this into 2 parts cause damn it was long as hell
Please don't forget to vote just tap the star at the bottoms of the screen it would mean a lot!
Thank youuuu so much for reading
I love you