"Sorry," Cristiano sheepishly replied though I knew he wasn't genuinely apologising. I rolled my eyes, a playful smile on my face. Then my eyes moved down and I groaned, shaking my head.

"You get hard so easily, Cristiano."

"Because you're super sexy, Rose."

I rolled my eyes again and told him, "well, I'm sore so, good luck."

Then suddenly I was pressed against the shower wall, our bodies so close that his bare, hard member was pressing against me.

"How sore?"

I hesitated, meeting his hazel eyes. Then lust filled my eyes. My hands went to his broad shoulders and he lifted me up, my legs spreading with a wide smirk.

"I could get used to this."

~~~

As I dried my hair, I watched as he rummaged around his bag, looking for his shirt.

With a small smile, I sat on the edge of the bed, watching my lover. "So, what did you guys do at the Moulin Rouge and the after party? Was it good?"

His muscular back was facing me and I slipped off my dressing gown, putting on some body lotion before grabbing my underwear and bra, slipping them on.

As I clasped my bra on, I noticed how quiet he was. "The performance was good, yeah. Jordan met a girl after and I don't think we'll see him for a while after the way they were kissing."

"The party?" I asked, curious. I wasn't prying or anything. I was just curious as to what I missed out on. I hoped they had a fun time. I trusted Cristiano and knew he wouldn't of done anything stupid.

I looked around in my bag, trying to find my wide leg, floral trousers and matching crop top. "C?" I asked, waiting for his reply.

"Hmm? Yeah, the after party was good. I met some friends that I haven't talked to in a while."

"Oh, that's great," I brightly responded, as I took out my clothes. "I didn't know you had any French friends."

He sighed, pulling on his shirt and turning to face me. I curiously looked at him at his sudden change of mood. "That's what I actually wanted to talk to you about."

I looked at him in surprise, slipping on my promise ring. "Okay," I replied with a smile although I was concerned at his serious tone.

He licked his lips, leaning against the dresser, his bulging, arm muscles were shown off and I had to force myself to look away and meet his eyes. Cristiano sighed before saying, "I have these friends that you don't know about because of business and. . .they haven't seen me since I was a player."

I nodded, pulling on my trousers as I listened. "So we caught up and I obviously have you as my girl now but they didn't really understand how I was tied down to one girl." A groan came out my mouth. I slipped on my crop top, taking out a comb and beginning to brush my long hair.

Cristiano sighed again. "We were drinking and I'll admit, I took some drugs-"

"Cris," I sighed, giving him a disappointed look as I shook my head, looking away.

"I know, I shouldn't have and I'm sorry. I was so out of it and they were interrogating me about you and why I wasn't at strip clubs anymore. They were calling me a pussy and shit and then they brought this girl up-"

"Oh, here we go," I muttered, shaking my head. I met his eyes again, an angry look on my face. "Don't tell me you slept with her. If you fucking slept with her, Cris, I will cut your cock off and your balls."