Chapter 20

Chapter 20

***Twenty Weeks Pregnant***

Sitting at the doctor's office, waiting to be seen, I have Juice on one side holding Gracie and Happy on the other side. "Cheri Lowman-Ortiz?" the nurse calls and we all smile. We head into the exam room and she does my measurements and my vitals. Then she brings the ultrasound over. Putting the gel on my stomach and then the wand. Moving the wand around we hear the heartbeat and Happy kisses my temple. Moving the wand around a little more, we see the baby on the screen and Gracie squeals, making us all laugh. "Do you want to know the gender?" the doctor asks. "Yes." I say and we all look back at the screen. Moving the wand around a little more, she says "Looks like you're having a little boy." Happy kisses me hard and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you." I look at Juice and he kisses me and then looks at Happy and says "Congrats man."

We head to the SAMDINO clubhouse and see Packer and Tig standing at the bar. They see us walk in and Tig asks "Well?" I look at Happy and he says "It's a boy." and everyone walks up and congratulates us. "Now to tell my dad and his guys." I say. Happy walks into my dad's clubhouse with us and my mom met us there. "So?" Bishop asks. "We're having a boy." I say and they all cheer. Mom walks up to me and hugs me. "I'm so happy baby." she tells me. "Me to Mami." I say.

After telling everyone, we head home and I sit on the couch and I'm holding Gracie. I feel the baby kicking and Gracie feels it and looks at my stomach. "What is it?" Happy asks. I put his hand to my stomach and he feels our son kick. Then I put Juice's hand to my stomach and he feels it too. "Have you thought about names?" Juice asks. "I haven't yet." I say. "I have." Happy says. We look at him and he says "Evan Lee." I look at him and then Juice says "Good tribute." I look at them confused and Juice says "One of our brothers, Kozik, his middle name was Evan." I nod and smile at Happy. "What about Lee?" I ask. "My sponsor when I joined the SONS was the Tacoma President, Lee." he tells me. "Well, Evan Lee Lowman it is." I say and he kisses me softly.

That night, we put Gracie to bed and we lay in bed and they turn on a movie. Halfway through the movie, I feel Evan kick and Happy starts laughing. Putting his hand on my stomach, he says "Go to sleep kid." and all of a sudden, Even stops moving. "Get some sleep mama." he says before kissing me softly. I lay my head back on his chest and feel Juice snuggle up behind me and that's how I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up and am in bed alone. Getting up, I move to check on Gracie and see she's not in her crib. "Hey babe." I hear Happy say as he walks up to me and pulls me close. "Hey." I say before he kisses me softly, putting his hand on my stomach. "Breakfast is ready." he says and I nod before heading to the kitchen. Sitting around the table, I look at my family. Juice feeding our daughter and Happy with his hand on my stomach, carrying our son. Life could not get better.