Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Juice has been home for three months and we can't keep our hands off each other. I get up this morning and run to the bathroom sick. Juice is right by my side, holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I rinse my mouth out and look at him. "You don't think?" he asks and I look under the counter and get a test out. We talked after he came home and we decided to start trying to I bought a couple of tests incase I started showing signs. I take the test out of the box and pee on the stick and put it on the sink. "The box says wait three minutes." he says. I sit down on the toilet and look up at him. "You okay?" he asks. "Just nervous." I tell him. When three minutes are up, he looks at the test and then the box and then me. "Well?" I ask. He turns it around and I see two pink lines. "Are you serious?" I ask, eyes wide. "We're pregnant." he says. "Let's see the doctor." I say pulling him close. He kisses me deeply before letting me go to get dressed and head to the doctor. After running some tests, she comes in. "Looks like the home test was right. You're pregnant. Now, is this your first?" she asks. "Second. First was a miscarriage four years ago." I tell her. "Okay. Let's do an ultrasound and see how far along you are." she says and she moves the machine over. After doing the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat, we find out that I am six weeks pregnant.

We walk into the clubhouse, I can called mama on the way and asked her to meet us. "What did you want to see us about Mija?" my dad asks. I hand them both a picture and my mom covers her mouth before looking at me and then Juice. She pulls us close and says "I'm so happy for you." All of the guys walk over and Bishop asks "What's going on?" Hank looks at him and smiles wide. "Our Princessa is pregnant." They all look at us and congratulate us. Chucky walks over and hugs me and says "A preciosa for the preciosa." I kiss his cheek and say "You're so weird." as I laugh. "I accept that." he says before walking off to the bar to hand out drinks. I look at Juice and say "I need to call Happy and Tig." We walk outside and I pull out my burner. Calling Happy he answers. "What's up little girl?" I smile and say "Tigger near you?" I hear him say "Yeah. Hang on. It's on speaker. What's up?" Happy asks. "Me and Juice have some news for you two." I say. "What's that Doll?" Tig asks. "We're pregnant." Juice says. "No shit. Congrats you two." Tig says. "Yeah. Congrats." Happy says and I hear concern. "So far, everything is normal. I'm feeling good." I tell Happy. "Good. Keep me posted and if you need anything..." he starts. "You're our first call." I tell him. "Good. Now, get some rest. My nephew needs you rested." Happy tells me and I start to laugh. "Yeah yeah yeah." I say. "Love you guys." Tig says. "You too Tigger." I say. "Love you little girl. You too brother." Happy says. "Love you too Giant." I say before we end the call. "He's worried about you." Juice says. "I know. He's not the only one." I say. Juice looks at me and says "I'm here this time. And not in a club so all that stress is gone. Everything's going to be fine." he tells me. "I hope so." I tell him. I look up at him and he kisses me softly. I see that smile I love so much and this time it actually reaches his eyes. "We're having a kid." he whispers. I can't help but smile. "We are." I say and feel his knuckles rub up and down my stomach and my smile get bigger. "We're having a boy you know. You heard Happy." he tells me. "What if I want a girl?" I ask. "I'd be good with that too." he tells me. I caress his face and say "I love you mi amor." He kisses me softly and says "I love you mi dulce."

That night, we lay down at home and I have my back to him and his hand is on my stomach. My phone goes off and I grab it and see a text from Happy. "Kid's first gift." is what the text read. I open the picture and see a onsie that says 'Little Hell Raiser.' and I can't help but laugh and show it to Juice. "Love it Giant." I say back and he asks "You take your shit?" I shake my head and say "I did. Night Giant." He sends back "Night you two." I turn to face Juice and kiss him softly. "I love you." I say. "I love you more. I still can't believe we're having a kid." he says. "Hell, I still can't believe you're home." I tell him. He deepens the kiss before hovering over me and making love to me nice and slow.