Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Walking out to the main room, we walk right over to my mom and I walk into her arms. "Hey Mama." I say. "Hola Novia." she says as she kisses the top of my head. "Hey Vickie." Juice says. "Hola Mijo." she says as he hugs her the best he can with her arm still around me. She looks at me and says "Let's talk." She leads me to the dorm and says "Talk to me Mija." I sigh. "I have all this emotion running through me all at once and I can't seem to get a hold on it." I tell her. "You need to channel it into something positive Bebita." she tells me. "Seems the only thing that all those emotions have in common is Juice. Mama, he's home. I just can't believe he's home. He's alive and here and I'm just so scared they are going to take him from me again." I tell her. "Novio, take it a day at a time. Channel all that emotion into being with him." she tells me. "Yeah. Okay." I say. "I mean it Mija. You have to channel it somewhere. Why not channel it towards making me some grandbabies." she tells me. "Now you sound like Papi." I say laughing.

Walking back out to the main room, I walk right over to Juice and my dad. Walking into Juice's arms, I wrap my arms around him and can't seem to get close enough and he can tell. Whispering in my ear he says "I love you." I look up at him and whisper "I love you mi more." He pulls me closer and then we see the Prospect walk in. "Bishop, can we use the templo?" I ask and he nods. We head into templo with the club and the Prospect. Sitting down, Bishop speaks. "Boy Scout, Cheri and Juice are going to fill you in on what you need to know about dealing with Potter." EZ looks at us and Juice says "He's part of the reason I was in hiding for four years." and the Prospect nods. "Potter will go after all you love. Your weaknesses. He will tell you that he is going to tell your Padre everything that you're involved in and I wouldn't be surprised if he threatens to take them down with you as an accomplice. He will do anything he can to make you feel like you have no other choice. Fall into it. When he was after the SONS, he told me that the club would vote me out and kill me because my father is black and it was against bylaws to have someone in the club that was black and that was what I feared. He told me that I would lose Cheri if it all came out. That was the one thing I knew wouldn't happen. I knew she would never leave me. That was the one thing I never doubted." he says before kissing my knuckles. "During one meeting, he took me into what he called the operation room. In that room, he had the entire Rico operation set up. All of the players he was after, the ones he was looking into and anyone he thought was associated that he could use against me and the club up on that wall. I saw everything. Cheri says you have a killer memory. Use that. You need to remember everything you can from that room. If you need to talk to someone that's been on that end of it, tell me. I'm here." Juice tells him and he nods his understanding.

A few minutes later, Juice and I leave the room. Walking to the bar, chucky puts both of us a cup of coffee down. Juice looks at Chucky and says "Hey Chucky. Thanks for being there for my Old Lady." Chucky smiles and says "Familia takes care of familia." before patting my hand with his and walking back to the kitchen to clean up. I lay my head on Juice's shoulder and he wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer. I think about what mom said and decide she's right. "Can we talk?" I ask and he nods before we head to our dorm. Once inside, he closes and locks the door. "What's wrong mi dulce?" he asks. "I was talking to mama and she made a good point." I say. "I'm listening." he says. "I told her that I have all this emotion built up and it seems like it's all trying to come out at one time and I can't handle it. She told me to channel it into something positive." I tell him. "Okay. What do you need from me?" he asks. I walk over to him, cup his face, kiss his lips softly before says "I need my husband inside me." He smirks before picking me up and carrying me to the bed. We shed clothes in between kisses before he enters me slowly. Making love to me nice and slow, telling me how much he loves me and how much he's missed me. "Don't stop Juan. Please don't stop." I moan. "Never baby. Fuck I missed you so much." he rasps. "Harder Juan." I moan and his pace picks up and I feel myself fall over the edge with him right behind me. Pulling me into his side as we catch our breath, he says "Please tell me this is how you're channeling that shit?" I start laughing and say "That's the plan." He looks at me and kisses me softly. "Good. I am totally on board then." he says and we both start laughing.