Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Waking up the next morning, Happy is laying on his back and my arm is across his chest. I turn over and face Juice as he starts to stir. "Morning." I whisper. "Morning." he says. I move to climb over him and take his hand and he smirks before following me into the shower. We strip down and start the shower before stepping in. Pinning me to the wall, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Entering me slowly, he makes love to me nice and slow, causing me to find my release before he finds his. "I love you Juan Carlos." I say. "I love you too baby." he says. "Are you sure you're still okay with all of this?" I ask as he puts me down and we start to clean off. "Yes baby. I'm fine with it. Are you?" he asks. "I am. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it but I am okay with it." I tell him. Kissing me softly, he steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around him before holding one out for me to step into.

We walk into the bedroom and Happy is just starting to stir. I walk over and kiss his lips softly and say "I'm about to start breakfast." He nods and Juice says "Let's head out to breakfast. We want to talk to you about something." I nod and we all get dressed and Happy follows on his bike and Juice drives our car. We go inside and place our orders and I ask "What did you guys want to talk about?" I ask, worried they were having second thoughts. "We know the closer you get to the baby being born, the more you're going to stress and we don't want that. We were talking about, since there's two of us here now, us work and handle the bills and you stay at home. I know you're going to want to be home with the baby after you give birth." Juice tells me. I look at Happy and ask "What do you think?" He looks at me and says "I think it's a good idea. When we were planning shit out last time, you were talking about wanting to stay home with the baby and we know you're still going to want to." he tells me. "Are you two sure about this?" I ask. "Completely." Juice says and I look back at Happy. "We're sure babe." he tells me. "I guess when we get to the office, I'll tell Bishop that I'm putting in my notice." I tell them and I lay my head on Juice's shoulder. I look at Happy and he just winks at me.

After we eat, we head to the office and I see Bishop in his office. "Can I talk to you a minute?" I ask. "Sure sweetheart. What's up?" he asks. I sit in the chair across from his desk and say "I'm putting in my notice. Juice, Happy and I were talking and they want me to stay home during my pregnancy and me be able to be a stay at home mom after the baby is born." I tell him. "That's fine Bebita but what's Happy got to do with it?" he asks and that's when I realize I included him in that and they don't know. "Happy, Juice and I talked and I am committed to both of them. Happy won't take an Old Lady and I worry about him a lot so Juice came up with the idea of us all three being in a marriage together." I tell him. "Are you okay with it?" he asks. "I am. It's been pretty easy and I don't feel as stressed out as I was before. I don't have to worry about shit hitting the fan with Juice and the SONS, I don't have to worry about Happy being alone and stressing about that and Happy and Tig both transferred here anyway. I'm good with it." I tell him. "Good sweetheart. You need to tell your dad. He's in the clubhouse. Don't worry about working out a notice. We got it." he tells me before coming around the desk and hugging me. "Thanks Bish." I say before he kisses my cheek.

Walking into the clubhouse, I walk up to my dad and ask "Can I talk to you?" He nods and we head to his dorm. "I need to tell you something and I need you to hear me out." I tell him. "Okay." He tells me confused. "Juice, Happy and I talked about it and we are all three in the marriage together. Happy is with us." I tell him. "How are you with that?" he asks. "I am actually feeling pretty good about it. I feel like I can breathe. I don't feel stressed out and worried and I actually feel like I'm okay." I tell him. "Then I'm happy for you Mija." he tells me. He hugs me and we head out to the main room. "They talked me into putting in my notice and quitting." I tell him. "That's good. You want to be home with the baby anyway." he tells me and it amazes me how well the men in my life know me.