"I've got the power of God and anime on my side! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You ran at her, easily pushing her off of the roof. There was a bright flash of green. A forceful blast of wind made you stumble back. You looked up at there was Author, flying high in the air.

"WHAT NO THATS ILLEGAL AUTHOR, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!" Author merely sneered and began free falling to the ground

Author merely sneered and began free falling to the ground. She landed right in front of you and grabbed your arm. Before you could Cheetah out of the way, she flipped you over her shoulder. You landed square on your tailbone. You looked up and saw Author's eyes were no longer deep brown, but now a fluorescent green.

"

"... Shaggy?"
Author took a step away from you.

"You and your meme-fucking personality will make you enemies, Y/n," she said, "Because not everyone will be as lighthearted." Her eyes cooled down and her wings disappeared.

"Make your choice, Y/n," she said, "You're safest with them, even if they aren't the best choice. You know it. Admit it."
You looked away from her and to Dabi who remained silent the entire time.

'Okay he's SMOKIN hot, but also would kill me with no hesitation... would I really mind that though?'

*Your mind begins to wander*

'NOPE NOT AT ALL JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL ALLELUIA YOLO

'NOPE NOT AT ALL JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL ALLELUIA YOLO.'
You sighed and crossed your arms.

"I... I guess you're right," you said, "But don't think I'm going to be exclusively friendly with them." Author pursed her lips.