Jon: March 4, 1987

It was almost midnight when I glanced down at the keycard in my hand to make sure I had the right room. It wasn't my room, but I knew the only way it had gotten into my pocket was if someone had put it there. That meant that someone wanted me to be there. For all I knew, it could have been a stalker waiting to kidnap me, or worse. I doubted it though. I'd been with my band all night; they were the only ones who knew which pocket my keycard was in, and therefore the only ones that could have switched it with the one that I now slid through the door lock.
     The light blinked green at me and the door unlocked. I nudged the door open and peeked inside. The room was mostly dark, but something was giving off light around the corner of the bathroom wall. I stepped into the room and closed the door very quietly behind me. No crazy fangirls so far.
     I pushed open the bathroom door and peered inside, cautiously reaching through the door frame to feel around for the light switch on the wall. When the light came on, it revealed an empty room. Nobody in sight. I nodded to myself and turned the light out again on my way out of the bathroom.
     When I stepped out of the bathroom and faced the main part of the room, I discovered the source of the faint light I'd noticed before: candles. There were three of them on each of the night stands that stood on either side of the singular king sized bed. Otherwise, the room was just like any other in the hotel, and completely untouched at that.
     I smirked a little. There was no way the guys had planned this. Those candles screamed Nina. I reached up and started taking off my coat as I made my way over to the side of the bed that I usually slept on. I tossed my coat on one of the chairs by the window and returned to the dresser that stood opposite the bed. The television was sitting dead smack in the center of the dresser. If I was going to have to wait for her, there was no way I was gonna sit here in silence.
     Mid-reach for the remote, I glanced up at the short hall to the door and had to do a double take. Nina was leaning on the corner of the wall. I couldn't make up my mind whether to ask myself how she'd gotten there without my noticing or to admire what she had on. Both thoughts together resulted in a dumbfounded, probably stupid, look on my face as I stared.
     She didn't move, but offered a knowing smirk as I stared at her lingerie. Where had she gotten that? Had she been keeping that stashed all tour? Holy shit. The bra and panties were red. Dark red with, uh, black lace stuff on some parts. I licked my lips as my eyes drifted back up her body to her amused smile.
     "So you like it?" she asked quietly as she pushed off the wall and stepped over to me. All I could do was nod. I was too captivated by the way her boobs looked in that bra. She laughed at me, tilting my chin up with her index finger, forcing me to meet her gaze. She gave me another dazzling smile and whispered, "Happy late birthday."
     I smirked, putting my hands on her hips and caressing her skin. "Oh, that's what this is about," I snickered, "I see you took Lemma at his word and decided to go with sex."
     "You buy anything you want, Rockstar, what was I supposed to get you?" she challenged gently, shaking her head, "You've got everything." She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in close to me. I couldn't tell, maybe it was her makeup or the candlelight, but her eyes looked extra blue. "There's only one thing you can get a guy who has everything," she whispered.
     "Mm, what's that?" I asked, glancing at the garnet pendant hanging from her neck. It went very well with her lingerie. It made me smirk, too, that she was wearing it. She leaned in and stopped an inch or two from my face.
     "A night away from everything," she answered. My hands wandered as Nina leaned closer and kissed me gently. The lingerie was silky and soft beneath my fingertips. She giggled a little as I traced the lace along the top of the back of her panties.
     She shuddered, pulling away from me as I trailed my finger up her spine to her bra clasp. "What about this, huh?" I asked, playfully tugging on the lace at the back of her bra, "Why didn't you wear this on our anniversary?"
     "Because I didn't buy it until after our anniversary," she admitted with a small smile.
     Oh. I put my hands on my hips and nodded. "With the money I gave you for that room?" I deduced. Nina nodded too. She didn't even seem ashamed that she'd used her rent money for this. I opened my mouth to scold her, but she shook her head, taking hold of my hands and pulling them off my hips.
     "You don't get to argue," she coaxed, putting my hands back on her body, "when you're enjoying it this much." She put one hand on one of her boobs and guided the other around her waist and down to her butt. I couldn't help but smile at her coy little smirk. I also couldn't dispute what she was saying; I was enjoying it. She looked great.
     "And the room?" I asked.
     Nina let go of my hands and slid hers up into my hair, pressing against me again. "The band pooled money to get it for the night," she explained, "It's a gift from them too."
     "Mmh, remind me to thank them," I mumbled against her skin as I kissed her neck. She let out a soft moan, running her fingers through my hair as I kissed up her neck, back toward her lips. She knew this was just what I needed every once in awhile. Sometimes I just needed to get away from the interviews and screaming fans. Sometimes I just wanted to kiss her. Like now. That was all I wanted.
     Well. Maybe not all. Nina made a little noise of approval when I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I could feel her body heat through the thin material of my shirt as she pulled herself close to me. She was turning me on like nobody's business. And we had the whole room to ourselves, like our anniversary. God, that was hot.
     "So do we get to be loud?" I whispered in her ear, leaving tiny kisses on the sensitive area beneath it. She groaned and then leaned away so she could pout at me. Uh oh. A pout wasn't a good sign.
     "Unfortunately, no," she sighed. I dropped my hands again and frowned a little. Nina ran her hands over my tee shirt sadly as she added, "There's crew in the room next door."
     I glared at the wall and crossed my arms. Why on Earth had the guys gotten a room near the crew? It probably wasn't their decision, but still, it was annoying. If we'd wanted to be caught, we could have just done this in my room, which was right next to The Bozz's. I scoffed and shook my head.
     "This sucks," I grumbled to myself. Nina raised an eyebrow at me, but smirked a little too as she took a step backwards, away from me. I watched her smirk grow into a small smile as she backed away slowly.
     She shrugged. "Fine," she teased, watching me let my eyes drift over her again. "Then I'll just leave and take all of this.." she motioned to the lingerie that she still had on, "...with me." Her smile was playful; she was toying with me.
     I bit my lip, staring at the lace on the top of her panties. Who knew when the next time I'd get to touch her would be? There were groupies in the meantime, but it wasn't the same. They weren't her. They were never the woman I wanted. I could feel a knowing smirk trying to creep across my face. Nina knew she had me.
     "Alright, wait," I said.
     Nina smiled more as she made her way back to me. "Good," she replied, throwing her arms around me again. She leaned in close and whispered, "Because I really want you too."
     "How bad?" I asked quietly.
     Nina grinned at my enthusiasm and giggled a little. "Let's just say," she giggled, though still trying to keep her voice low and seductive, "that I'm going to have to hang these panties out to dry." I smirked; she sure knew how to boost my ego. I leaned forward and was about to kiss her again when she spoke up. "I need towels."
     I pulled away and tried not to laugh. "Towels?" I scoffed.
     "Get me two of them," she instructed as she danced around me so that I was closer than her to the bathroom. She nudged me toward the bathroom at the same time I glanced over my shoulder at her.
     "Two?" I laughed as I waltzed toward the bathroom, still gazing at her over my shoulder. I couldn't help my eyes skimming over her again as she nodded. She was gorgeous. I smirked back up at her face. "God, Nina, I didn't realize you were so wet for me," I joked.
     Nina's face flushed a little, only barely noticeable in the dim candlelight, and she snickered, "Just go get them. And keep them folded."
     "Yes ma'am," I replied, sneaking one last glance at her before stepping into the bathroom.
     As soon as I was out of her sight, my eyes were searching for towels. I had no idea what she wanted them for, but the sooner I got them and got back to her, the sooner I could touch her again. Without much thought, I grabbed the short stack of towels off the bathroom counter and stepped back out.
     "I said two!" Nina snickered when I shoved the towels into her hands.
     "Don't ask me to count when you're dressed like that," I mumbled, pulling my shirt over my head.
     Nina smiled at first at my words, and then at my lack of shirt. She tossed all but two of the towels onto the bed. I watched her stuff those two folded towels between either end of the dresser and the wall behind it. It took me a minute to realize that she was using the towels as padding. Oh. That's what she was thinking.
     I watched her smirk at me as she stepped around to the front of the dresser. All I could do was stare as she almost effortlessly hoisted herself up on top of it, smiling mischievously at me all the while. She beckoned me with one finger, and I almost went.
     "What are you doing?" she protested when I turned away from her to look in one of the night stands. A bible. Nope.
     "Looking for.." I started, walking across the bed to look in the other night stand.
     Aha! I reached into the drawer and pulled out the two condom packets that had been left by some previous guest. I'd learned to look for them over the last few months of staying in hotels.
     "Kinda hoped that someone had left one," I chuckled, showing her the condoms. She rolled her eyes, but I dropped my gaze to the first package. "Well that won't fit," I muttered, tossing the little square package across the room somewhere. Nina giggled at me, but I ignored her amusement, tearing open the second condom wrapper as I hopped off the bed. When I looked up again, her legs were crossed, but those red panties were hanging from her foot.
     Mesmerized by the sight, I blindly undid my fly and, wiggling out of my jeans, stumbled back over to her. She kicked her panties off her foot and uncrossed her legs so that I could stand between them. I hadn't even gotten to do anything to her, but she was already excited. She leaned in and planted kisses all along my collarbone. It was hot, but also very distracting as I tried to focus on getting the condom on.
     "There," I muttered once I'd accomplished my task.
     Nina sat up and licked her lips. I started to look up at her, but my attention fell on her boobs. I don't know what that bra did to them, but whatever it was, they looked amazing. Plus Nina's excited breathing only made them more noticeable. As I was staring, Nina scooted to the edge of the dresser, wrapping her arms around my neck as her legs wrapped around my hips.
     "Go on," she breathed between kisses. I smirked. She wasn't wasting any time, was she? She was close enough to me already that I didn't even have to bother getting in position. One of her hands tangled in my hair as she dragged the fingertips of her other lightly across the skin of my back.
     I kissed her as I pushed in. She moaned into my mouth and smiled a little. I knew her habits. I knew how to get her to make those sounds, but I'd also learned how to keep her quiet. She broke the kiss but stayed close like she might start another one. She hooked one arm around my neck again to hold herself up and close to me as I thrust into her repeatedly. Her other hand she ran up and down my chest, sometimes over my shoulder to scratch up my back gently.
     As always, she was all I could think about, how good she was, how good she made me feel. I closed my eyes and minutes started feeling like seconds as I let her do her thing. Every so often, her lips would press against my skin, anywhere she could reach.
     She started sucking on a sensitive spot beneath my jaw and I couldn't stop myself. I let out a groan and, holding myself up on the dresser, leaned toward her so she could work her magic more easily.
     It actually had the opposite effect. She pulled away and shook her head. "Shhhh!" she snickered, running her fingers through my hair again, "Gotta be quiet remember?" I grumbled my disapproval into her neck as I slowly kissed up toward the spot I knew was especially sensitive for her. "You gotta admit," she whispered, "There's something sexy about no one knowing. The potential of being caught is intoxicating."
     Then I got there. I sucked gently on that spot beneath her ear. She gasped and stifled a moan. It came out more like a whimper. I smirked and brushed my lips against her ear as I whispered her own words right back at her.
     "Gotta be quiet," I taunted.
     She scratched her nails up my back in retaliation. The tingling trails she left on my shoulder only made it more exciting. I went back to working on that hickey to keep from making too much noise. I could feel her fingers tightening into a fist against the back of my neck as I picked up the pace.
     Her ragged breathing in my ear was making it very difficult to multitask; I had to give up on the hickey. I was too close to slow down. The problem was, I couldn't tell where she was. I clenched my teeth, trying to think about something, anything that would help me stay in the game a little longer. All I could think about, though, was her tongue trailing up my neck.
     "Are you close?" I asked, out of breath. I pressed my forehead against hers and squeezed my eyes shut so that I wasn't staring straight at her boobs. "I don't know how much longer I can hold back," I complained, finally meeting her gaze.
     "Don't," she replied almost instantly. She shook her head, sitting up closer to me. She pressed her chest against mine and stopped just short of my lips. "Go ahead," she muttered against my lips.
     I wasn't going to argue right then. I brought a hand up to the back of her head and held her there so I could kiss her as I came. Well, I tried to kiss her. It ended up more of her kissing me as I tried not to vocalize my satisfaction. Nina broke her kiss and brushed some of my hair back, giving me an unaffected smirk. She made a soft pleased sound when I pulled out of her to take the condom off.
     She leaned back on her hands to catch her breath as I tied the condom on itself and threw it in the trash can standing next to the dresser. With a deep breath, I ran a hand through my hair and looked over at her. She glanced over her shoulder and then turned back to me with an airy laugh.
     "Just in time too," she reported between breaths, "The towel was starting to slip."
     I smirked and stepped back over to her. It wasn't like this was the first time she hadn't come. In fact, it had been a source of frustration on our anniversary, too. It was just getting way too common an occurrence for my taste. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I put my hands on her legs, just a little higher up than where her knees pressed against my hips.
     "You alright?" I asked. She looked like she was still running hot. It sucked knowing I hadn't done it for her.
     Nevertheless, Nina nodded as she sat back up. "Yeah," she replied, "How 'bout you?"
     "I'm not the one who didn't get off," I said. I ran my hands slowly up and down her thighs, curving inward the higher I got. She took a deep breath and smiled at me. She knew what I was doing. I grinned, but Nina shook her head.
     "Not important," she insisted, putting her hands on mine to stop their movement. She resumed the position she'd held during sex and twisted a strand of my hair around her finger absently. "This is your birthday party," she whispered, letting go of my hair, and instead leaning in to nuzzle my neck a little, "It's about you, what makes you feel good."
     I closed my eyes and licked my lips when she kissed that spot beneath my jaw again. It was sweet of her to only concern herself with my pleasure, even if she only meant for the night. She did such a great job of it. It aggravated me that I couldn't do the same for her. Opening my eyes, I tilted my head away so that she couldn't kiss me anymore. I wrapped my arms around her waist and offered a knowing smirk.
     "So this is about making me feel good?" I challenged. Nina nodded, but didn't say anything. My smirk grew into a smile and I dropped my attention to her boobs. After just a momentary distraction, I tore my eyes away and looked back up at her slowly as I continued with my thought. "Y'know what would make me feel really, really, really good?" I prompted, moaning that last 'really' for emphasis.
     Nina's pretty blue eyes, still glittered with lust, searched mine and she shook her head with a faint smile. "What?" she breathed excitedly.
     Without warning, I tightened my grip around Nina's waist. She grabbed hold of me in surprise as I lifted her off the dresser and turned around. I knelt onto the mattress and carried her to the middle of the bed before laying her down. Leaning in close, I taunted her with the possibility of a kiss but stopped short like she'd done just a minute or two ago.
     Then I smirked and whispered, "Getting my girlfriend off."