Chapter 11

The sun on your face woke you up. You hadn't even realised you fell asleep. 

Immediately you shot out of bed. How did you get in your room? The last thing you remembered, you were on a date with Kakashi. Then you fell asleep! Dammit, you felt so stupid. How could you just fall asleep?

You noticed the smell of coffee... why are you smelling coffee? You slowly got out of bed and strolled to the kitchen. Kakashi stood there making two cups of coffee. "Morning (Y/N)." He kissed you on the cheek.

"Morning." You said looking at the coffees. "Did you sleep over?"

"If I said yes would you be mad at me?" He asked innocently.

"Kakashi!"

"Fine, yes I slept over. It's just when I brought you home you looked so peaceful in your sleep. I guess I just ended up falling asleep next to you while admiring your beautiful sleeping form."

"Kakashi you are so weird." You said before taking a sip of your coffee.

"Wow, so thinking the lady of your life is beautiful is weird?" You giggled at how he was trying to twist your words around.

"Yes Kakashi it's totally bonkers." You stepped closer to him. Your lips barely an inch away.

"If you think I'm gonna kiss you you're wrong." Kakashi said frowing at you.

"Are you mad at me?" You sung, smiling playfully. "Is it because I called you weird?"

"Yes! And you didn't even thank me for the coffee. I feel so underappreciated." He said dramatically.

You wrapped your arms around Kakashis neck. You could barely reach as he was much taller than you. However he knelt down slightly so it was easier for you. "Kakashi Hatake." You said very formally. "I am eternally greatful for the coffee you prepared for me. Also thank you so much for staring at me while I sleep. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. What have I done to deserve all of this."

"You're welcome." He picked you up so that your legs were wrapped around his waist. "I'll take that kiss now." He smirked at you. Your heart started beating so fast. You always wondered why he hid his face with that damn mask. He is so handsome, you thought. "You're blushing again. Are my unbelievably good looks intimidating you?" He teased.

"You are an idiot Kakahsi." You said looking away.

"I'm your idiot." He kissed you softly
on the lips.

Your fingers fiddled in his soft hair. He placed you on the counter before breaking the kiss. He was breathing heavily, passiontly. You were starting to get nervous.

Kakashi crashed his lips back onto yours. His tongue slid across your lips, begging for you to part them. You slowly allowed him entry. His tongue wondered around your mouth wrestling with your own.

"You really are new to this, aren't you." Kakashi broke away. He always felt the need to tease you about your inexperience.

"Hey! I'll get better, eventually." You pouted.

"I know." He kissed you on the cheek. "I actuallt have to go on an S rank mission today. Which is why I slept over. I wanted to say goodbye before leaving. I'll be back tonight. Can I come over then?"

"Uhm, yeah... of course." You tried answering as casual as possible. "Is the mission dangerous?" You asked, a bit worried he might get hurt.

"Well it is an S-rank... so it's pretty dangerous." He chuckled. "But don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise." He gave you a hug.