| listen |

"What I say, is what you do

"What I say, is what you do. Understand that you don't have anymore freedom boy."
— Lucas
________________________________

Mark woke up and looks around the room, this room was so unfamiliar to him. Until it hit me, what had happened yesterday and oh god he was kidnapped from some random dude. Mark tried to get up and ran away but that didn't work at all, there was a chain around his one leg preventing him. He sighed and looked for anything that could help him escape, but nothing. He kinda knew that he wasn't gonna find anything, but he was hoping for a nail or something. But this room was basically baby proof and there was nothing to help him escape.

He sat back on the bed and just sat there, he was for one. Scared for his life and didn't want to die this young, but second he didn't know what was gonna happen to him. That was until mark heard foot steps coming his way, mark tried to ease drop. But unfortunately, the room must of been sound proof. He couldn't lie, this room was very luxuries and had a lot of expensive stuff around the room. He forgot all about the foot steps until he heard a voice, close to the door. "Oh you're awake, good." It was a new voice, not the one from last night. He turned his head to face them and was shocked, they were fucking handsome boys. They both looked at me until one walked forward, well grabbing a key from his pocket and then unlocking the chain around marks leg. Mark would of ran from it, if there was only one person in the room with him. The other guy grabbed marks arm and then looked at mark, well whispering into marks ear. "Try and escape, and the boss will give you a punishment." Mark froze on the spot and nodded, well there goes his plan or not.

As they two guys took mark out of the room and into the hallways, he was amaze at how fucking beautiful this place compared to this shitty apartment. As they continued to walk in the halls, they stopped at two big door and then started in. There was two guys sitting down talking to each other, until one of the guys interrupted them. "Sorry to interrupted you boss, but he has awaken." The two boys looked over at them and they were both fucking hot, especially the taller one. "It's okay jaehyun, thank you for being him. You two can leave." Mark stood there, not knowing what to do. Until he saw the taller man and the shorter walk over to him. The shorter man smirked at him and then looked up at the taller man. "So Lucas this is your prize possession?"
Lucas must of been the taller man and nodded, walking over to mark and grabbing his chin "he is a masterpiece, taeyong."

Lucas looked into marks eyes and then let go of marks chin. "Taeyong we can continue are talk later." Lucas said well grabbing files on his desk and handing them over to Taeyong, and watching Taeyong walk out of the office. Immediately Lucas eyes landed on mark, mark was almost shitting his pants. Lucas walked back over to grab his waist and chin, making mark look up at the taller one. "So mark, tell me about yourself." Marks eyes grew wide as This Lucas person said his name, he knew this was the guy from last night from his voice. But how did he know his name, mark just wanting to punch this guy in the stomach so sad. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!" Mark yelled the the other guy, Lucas started laughing and the hold on marks chin grew tightly. "I know everything about you mark lee, I'm a mafia. I know everything about everyone." This was the breaking point for mark, marks arm throw a punch at Lucas hitting Lucas in the stomach. But he didn't move or anything, just stood there still and continued to laugh. "You really thought that was gonna work?" Lucas said whispering into marks ear, Mark was fucked, he needed to get out of here. He needed to escape, so he didn't the lowest move anyone would have to do when they were fucked.