| traps |

"I have eyes everywhere, but it still seems to fail every time

"I have eyes everywhere, but it still seems to fail every time. "
— Lucas.
_____________________________________

Lucas pov

A lot had happened, doyoung trying to find mark and Jaehyun having to make him calm down and me... being the other baby, we were getting more info ever day. Until Daniel has called and said he knew where they were and had a plan with ever group already, I was happy to get mark back. I've missed him so much and needed to cuddle and something else with him. 👀☕️

The day of the plan with all the groups, were wait for Daniel to free them and then just get the hell out of there before exo and the Lee siblings showed up. They would be out numbered, but exo was very strong and scary. But I saw him, Daniel getting them out of that room and mark. My eyes landed on his shoulder, it looked injured. Probably from taemin, that bastard. One day I will kill him and make sure it's a painful death.

But as they were running, shoots were fired and everyone want to the ground. Not wanting to get shot, but then they showed up. Mark and everyone else, fuck it failed.

Author pov

Mark hit the ground, when he heard the gunshots be fired. Tears filling his eyes, it had failed. Mark didn't know what to do, the other were also laying on the floor.

Daniel grab his gun and began to shoot back at exo and the two Lee siblings, mark saw Lucas in the distance. He wanted to run to him, but that was a death wish honestly. More shots were heard, as the group that was kidnapped stayed laying on the ground, daehwi whispering over to mark.

"How did they find out." Daehwi whispered and mark shrugged, that was a good question. How did they find out about this plan, he was spacing out. Until someone grab him and he noticed it was Xiumin. Mark fought back, but with his injured shoulder it was useless.

Then again, male heard something from his own brother taemin to nct. Yelling at the other gang. "STOP SHOOTING OR ILL SHOT MARK." Marks eyes widened and he could see Sunmi look at taemin as if he was crazy. "Have you lost your mind taemin?" Sunmi shouted at taemin, who chuckled evilly. "No, I'm just finishing this with no one who will stop me." Taemin said before Minho of taemins gang, grabbed Sunmi. Holding her back, Sunmi became pissed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WE ARE YOUR FAMILY?!" She shouted at taemin, who ignored her as the firing stop and taemin smirked. "Now, it really begins." Taemin said laughing evilly, as he looked at the people on the ground. "Grab them." Taemin ordered and exo/shinee grab Rosé, Lisa, Sana, Momo, Daehwi, Woozi, Minghao and Jun.

Until lucas walked closer towards taemin. "TAEMIN STOP THIS, THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND YOU!" Lucas yelled at taemin, who smiled. "Yea and you are the first to go Lucas." He said, before taemin pulled out his gun and pointed it at Lucas, getting ready to shoot Lucas, until a shot fired at taemin gun. Hitting it and knocking it out out of his hand. "WHATS UP ARE WE LATE." A voice yelled and revealed Ha Sungwoon.
_____________________________________
word count : 553

Sorry for the late update, tired making it surer. But was having brain fart for so long, but it's up and taemin is now betraying everyone whoops.