| my new home |

"We haven't seen this side of been since she died

"We haven't seen this side of been since she died."
— Doyoung
________________________________
It had been a three month, mark was in crutches but lucky had gotten his cast of and couldn't kinda walk. No he couldn't walk at all or even put pressure on it without a lot of pain, but him and Lucas had gotten closer and everyone save that Lucas was more sweeter to everyone now. It was different for everyone really, it was like a new Lucas came out and replaced the old one. Kind made mark feel creeped out, for some reason when Lucas acted all sweet.

He was walking to the office with his crutches to go see Lucas, Doyoung told him that Lucas called him in. So he want to the office and before entering knocked, he heard a voice from the other side of the door. "Who's is it." It was Lucas voice and he knew that he must of been doing some work, so why did he call him in. "It's marks." Mark replied back to Lucas, then mark heard someone get up and open the doors. It is want Lucas or anyone he knew, but Lucas smiled and got up as well. "Ah mark you came, I would like you to meet song yuqi. She is my new wife for now." Lucas said with a smile on his face, but instead of mark being happy for him. Mark felt like he was just thrown out, yuqi noticed. "Mark right, I'm already in love with someone else. We're doing this for our family."

Mark felt better after hearing those words, he nodded and then heard yuqi say something to him. "Mark, what did you do your leg?" Mark kinda got nervous and he saw Lucas ready to die of laughter. "I tried escaping and jumped out of a window, I had a cast but it got taken off a little while ago." Yuqi started to laugh and Mark felt embarrassed now. "It was funny yuqi." Lucas said as he walked over to mark and grab his chin gentle, kisses him on the cheek. "He learnt his lesson." Lucas giggled and then looked back at yuqi. "So song yuqi, we will talk more." Yuqi nodded and then walked to the office doors, looked back at the two. "Yes we will, it was nice meeting you mark. You are lucky person to have Lucas." She said as walked out, closing the doors between her.

Mark looked at Lucas and smiled warmly at Lucas. "You two scared me when you said you were getting married at first." Lucas smirked and grabbed mark by the waist, pulling him closer to himself. "There's nothing you will ever have to worry about babe, I only love you." Lucas said as he smiled at mark and then sat back down at his office table, leaving mark a blushing mess. "Now I have to get back to work, I'll come back later tonight." Lucas said and then called in one of the guys, doyoung was the first to walk in. He smiled at mark and then looked at Lucas. "Something you need boss." Lucas nodded and passed doyoung and credit card. "Take him out to get him a suit." Doyoung nodded and looked at mark, smiling gentle. "Let's go mark."

Mark nodded and walked out with doyoung, he saw doyoung smile at him quickly and then saw something to him. "You know mark, I haven't seen Lucas this happy on a long time." Mark looked at doyoung with an confused face. "What do you mean doyoung?" Doyoung sighed as they walked out of the house, and into the garage. "Lucas was once in love with a girl, her name was Chonnasorn Sajakul. But she want by Sorn, they were best friends and liked each other. She died in a car accident, it was caused by another gang group."

Mark was shocked and looked down. "I never know that..." doyoung saw the sadness in marks eyes and felt sorry for telling him. "Nothing will happen to you mark?! He is just so happy, even happier in my opinion." Doyoung said as they got into the car, Mark got in as well. With a little help from doyoung as he realized that mark was in crutches. "Nothing will happen to you, I promise. Lucas promises and we all do too." Doyoung said as they started to the car and started to drive off to the mall.

________________________________
Word count : 824

sorry for the short chapter and how long it took me to make it. I gotten sick with the flu and it starts a lot, so I been sleeping a lot and haven't had good time to write where I'm not dying :")

But here I am, got it finished but it's started then a lot of my other chapter, I promise I'll try to get another chapter up soon. Which is also longer chapter and comes out sooner!!