| quotes |

"When things don't add up, what do you do?" — jaehyun________________________________

— jaehyun
________________________________

A few weeks had gone by since, Mark had talked to anyone. He was avoiding everyone in the building and didn't even talk to his siblings, he was too scared to. He could even look up at Lucas when he talked to mark. All mark would do, was hang this head down long. But others slowly noticed Marks strange behaviour.

"I think something is wrong with Mark." Jaemin said and everyone nodded in the room. Mark had gone out, for a walk and this was their chance to talk finally about Mark. "He hasn't been eating." Kun said and Lucas was a mess, thinking this was his fault.

But only two in this room, knew why Mark was acting this way. Renjun and Han Jisung stared at each other, well having a conversation on their laptops.

'mark hasn't told him yet and it's getting to him.'

renjun wrote and saw Jisung nodded, well a frown appeared on his face. Some of members noticed, the two strange behaviours as well. "Jisung renjun. Got something to say." Johnny said, looking at the two boys. Who everyone turned too, renjun was pale as a ghost. Well Jisung was nervously sweating.

'Should we tell.'

Jisung wrote and two sighs left their mouths. "We do." Renjun said looking down at the ground. Not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

"The reason why Mark is so stressed, is because he was sent on a mission." Jisung said and everyone in that room froze, expect for the two. Well renjun continued, "he is sunmi and taemin younger brother. He was suppose to get Lucas to fall in love with him and then bring him to an abandon warehouse, where taemin would kill Lucas. But he can't do it, because he fell in love with you Lucas." Renjun said, finally making eye contact with someone.

Lucas was still froze and trying to process everything the younger Chinese boy had said. "So this was all a game." Taeyong said, standing up obviously pissed. The two started to freak out, "you guys aren't listening. He isn't doing the mission anymore. That's the reason why he want on the walk. To meet up with them and tell them it's off." Jisung said and then realized something.

"Oh god taemin is going to kill him." Jisung said, his eyes growing in fear. Renjun and Jisung sat up and ran out of that room. Leaving everyone else there stunned, "what did they just say that taemin is Marks brother and Sunmi is his older sister." Ten said and most people noticed. "I would of never knew." Jaehyun said and felt betrayed, but the one who felt even more betrayed was doyoung. "I told him everything, like he was my little brother. I never had."

He said, tears forming in his eyes, doyoung quickly stood up. "I don't care if he is our enemies brother. He is still family!"

Mark pov

I had told everyone I want on a walk, well really I was meeting my older siblings at the abandon warehouse. I walked in and saw the two siblings talking, but when they saw me come in. They stopped and looked at me. "What are you doing here Mark?" Sunmi asked but froze once she heard what I had said.

"It's over, I'm not doing the mission. I feel in love with him and if you want to kill him. He have to go through me first!"
I looked at the two and saw one in fear and the other ready to kill me. "What do you mean Mark, fell in love." Taemin said to me, walking up to me and kicking me in the stomach.

Making me fall backwards and clenching onto my stomach in pain. "I'm not doing your dirty work hyung." I said and then pulled out a knife, ready to charge my older brother. But that didn't happen, inside i felt a sharp down, hit my shoulder and me falling to the ground in unbelievable pain. I realized what had just happened, Sunmi had shot me on the shoulder. Staring at me well she held the gun in fear, that I was going to kill taemin.
________________________________
word count : 722

Well wasn't that a plot twist, what will happen to mark?