| ring ring |

On the phone with them, in no time

On the phone with them, in no time. They will show up.
— Sana
_____________________________________

Right when mark came back, they noticed something different very different. Lisa was the first to noticed and ran to mark, catching him in her arms. "What the fuck did they do to you." Lisa questioned mark, mark sighed and told them everything. "They tried to get me to tell them where nct base was, I didn't so they beat me." Mark said sighing.

Well daehwi then waved the two over. "Well shitty things happen, but we got a phone." Daehwi whispered to mark and marks eyes grew. "Really?" Mark questioned the younger one, who simply nodded and showed mark the phone in his hands. "We don't have the password, how are we going to call?" Mark asked as he held the phone and saw that there was a password upon it.

"Shit, I would say that I could hack it. But I got nothing to use." Woozi start with a frown and everyone else let out a sign expect for Lisa, who paused for a second. "Wait cant we call them on emergency phone?" Lisa questioned, as everyone else then paused and realized that they could.

"Oh yea, um does anyone remember their gangs number or anything-" Rose asked everyone and it become silent. "Really no one remembers their members phone number?!" Woozi said pissed off and the minghao looked at him like if he was crazy. "Hyung your the hacker of the group, you should now our number!" Minghao said with a bit of sassy, well Woozi went right back at him.

"I'm sorry I have I remember so much!" Woozi said until minghao was going to say something but was cut off by Sana. "Shut up, will yea. I remember someone's number..." Sana said and typing in the mysteries number. Momo stares at the number for a second before looking at Sana.

"That isn't..." momo said shocked and Sana just smiled before the phone started to ring. "So who is this person anyways?" Daehwi asked and Sana looked back at before smiling. "A friend of one of the girls." She said and then a person answered. "Hello?" It was a male voice and daehwi quickly recognized it.

"Daniel~hyung?" Looking up at the two girls who were giggling. "Oh daehwi? Did you get a new phone." Before daehwi could answer momo spoke. "Daniel it's momo, we need your help." The other side of the want silent, until daniel spoke again. "What's wrong, did something happen to jihyo?!" He said with worry in his voice.

"No no, something happen with us and all of us forget our members number and I somehow remembered yours." Sana said with a nervous chuckle. "Wow that's chaotic." Daniel said on the other line. "But we need your help Daniel, call jihyo and tell her we are alive and to get ab6ix maybe plus your old group, nct for Lucas boyfriend, black for rose and Lisa and seventeen for the three boys." She said and they heard a paper and Daniel probably writing down something.

"Alright anything else." He asked and she looked around the room. "Would you be able to get one of the members of any group to hack to the location?" Woozi asked Daniel, who was probably surprised to hear him. "Jihoon, you're there too." He said with a bit of shock in his voice. "Yea yea I know, but yea find are location as soon as possible." Woozi said yet again. "Alright will do, we will be there soon." Daniel said before hanging up the phone, everyone sighed. "How do you think we will have to wait?" Jun asked and everyone shrugged, they honestly weren't sure.

"But let's hide the phone." Rosé said and they all nodded. "Yea good idea." Momo said and quickly got up and hide the phone in the best hiding spot. "They shouldn't be able to find it?" Mark questioned momo and she nodded. "Shouldn't, anyways what happened with exo?" She asked and everyone nodded in the room.

"They just got me for my siblings and their bullshit." He said with a frown, well everyone nodded. "Did you at least get the location?" Mark nodded no, "this is going to sound stupid." He said at least become sighing. "I actually had taemin text me this place and I can't even remember it." He said and everyone starting laughing and then Woozi looked at him. "Good joke!" He said, hitting the back of marks back playfully.

"It's not a joke." Mark said and Woozi turned to him. "You have to be kidding me right?" Woozi said and all mark did was look down at the ground. "Sadly no." He said and Woozi looked at him. "How big of a idiot are you?" He asked and mark shrugged. "A big one for forgetting."
_____________________________________
word count: 812

sorry for the long wait, I just got back from my cottage which didn't have wifi. So another update tomorrow for not being able to update a lot!