| heat |

"Sh, I'll go gentle

"Sh, I'll go gentle. I promise."
— Yukhei
________________________________

PART TWO OF SMUT IN THE HOUSEHOLD, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! OR SHOULD I SAY BE READY OR BE A SQUARE WHDJWDJ OKAY ILL STOP 😔👌

Mark felt the ripped body of Lucas and continued to bring his hand up, until he hit Lucas rock hard nipple. Lucas groaned at the feeling of Marks tiny hand touching his nipple, which made Mark smirk.

"Take it off." Mark said in a more demanding voice, to which Lucas smirk. He was liking this side of Mark and nodded to what Mark had said. With throwing off his shirt to the side of the room and allowing Mark to continue. Mark want from the neck first, sucking and biting. Leaving fresh hickeys on the taller boys neck, Lucas groaned at the feeling of it.

Lucas brought his hands to Marks ass and cupped them. Mark moaned and well slapping Lucas hand away from his butt. "My turn, did I say to touch my butt, no I didn't." Mark said whispering into Lucas ear. "Now daddy, gets a punishment." He said with a smirk that was growing on his face.

Mark pushed Lucas to the backboard of the bed and finding a box under the bed and pulling it out. "Oh what are all these toys doing here." He said and grab a pair of handcuffs. "Now you can't do anything." He said and handcuffed Lucas to the backboard. Lucas was at first shocked, this was a new Mark and new things that he never thought Mark would do.

"I- oh man, I can't even kiss you." Lucas said as he tried to move in the handcuffs but couldn't. That comment had made Mark smirk. "I know that was my plan dummy." He said with a small chuckle, than looking towards Lucas. "Now punishment." Mark said as his smirk grew even wider and Lucas, well...

"what? I thought the handcuffs were enough." He said as he tried to escape the handcuffs, but he forgot. He brought real handcuffs and not those fake ones. "Fuck." Lucas said whispering quietly. As Mark crawled between him and stared into Lucas dark brown eyes. Well bringing his hand towards Lucas clothed member and rubbing it with his hand.

Lucas groaned at the feeling of Marks tiny hand rubbing his member and than immediately stopped. "I'm taking them off." Mark said and unbelted Lucas belt and threw it to the side, as well. Slowly taking Lucas hand off and leaving him in his boxers. Mark looked at the size of Lucas member and gulped at how big it was. no pun intended ;)

Lucas smirked as he saw mark become more nervous you could say. "What's wrong baby boy." Lucas said with a devilish smirk. "I- I- y-yo- ou'r-re so BIG!" Mark said well stuttering. "Than are you not going to punish me?" Lucas said titling his head to the side.

That's when out of nowhere, Marks hand slide inside of Lucas boxer. Feeling the full extent of Lucas member. Lucas groaned loudly, throwing his head back at the feeling of the others hand on his member. Mark started giving Lucas a hand job and Lucas couldn't lie, this was a good one. Like he had a blow job and hand job, but anything more than that.