| a cup of coffee |

"Funny right,Love is a ComplicatedThing mark

"Funny right,
Love is a
Complicated
Thing mark."
— Sunmi
________________________________

Everyone was busy that morning, even Lucas. They all were trying to figure out who it was and maybe mark knew, but he was bored as hell.

"Lucas can I go to a café?" Mark asked and honestly I think Lucas was too distracted and just allowed him. Mark smiled and waited for Lucas, because he had know way of getting there. Lucas follows behind. "Which café." Mark told Lucas the address and he nodded. It wasn't that far, so he was okay with that.

The drive was short and silent, Mark knew Lucas was overworking himself. So this might of been good for him to get out of the house and not bother him even more. Mark got out and kisses Lucas on the cheek, than waved as he drove off. "Well that worked better than I thought..." a voice said behind him

Mark turned around and there was his sister. "What are you doing here sunmi~noona?" Mark said and sunmi showed mark the cup of coffee in her hand. "I was inside and saw you getting drop off." She said and than walked back into the café, with mark following behind her. Sunmi sat down and than mark followed behind and sat down across from her. "They all are stressed and I needed to get out of there, but noona. I have something I need to tell you." Mark said and looked down as a waiter came over and asked mark what he would like. Mark order a coffee and than the waiter walked away. But sunmi alright knew what was wrong.

"It's about Lucas isn't it..." sunmi asked and than sighed when Mark nodded. "As your sister, I'm here for you and you don't have to be afraid to tell me anything. I know talking to your brother is a lot scarier." Sunmi said with a laugh and mark laughed softly. "Noona... I think... no I know, I fell in love with him." Mark said and than covered his face, he was scared she would snap at him at any point. "My younger brother is growing up so much." Mark looked up immediately and was shocked, to see her smiling. "HUH?!." Mark said a little loud and some people looked at them and than away. "You're not mad?" Mark finished and all sunmi did was shake her head no. "I'm not like your brother. I'm the oldest and I want through this and really. I don't want it too happen to you mark." She said with a sigh and took another sip of her coffee.

The waiter came back with marks coffee and mark smiled at her. "What do you mean noona?" Mark asked and took his first sip of the coffee he order. Sunmi looked up at she continued to drink the coffee until, she placed the drink down. "Mark the only reason why you never lived with us and why you worked at the convenient store. Was because, I wanted you to have a normal life. Your brother had a different thought, but I didn't let him have that win..." sunmi finished and mark froze. So all this time, it was really his hyung with these plans.

"Noona, why does hyung want to destroy nct?" Mark asked and sunmi froze, she knew why. But the truth was scary. "Mark, our family was once at the top, Lee of the North. Than the family fell and everything was destroyed by his family." Sunmi said and mark could see angry raising in her. "The Wong family, has to be destroyed and know how it feels!" Sunmi said and slammed her hand to the table, which caused people to look at her and she bow to them.