"Today, of course, the world knows him by another name. Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you all tonight, I am reminded of a sobering fact. Each day, every hour, this very minute perhaps, dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle. But in the end, their greatest weapon remains... you." Harry eyed Draco. He was slouched low, lazily levitating a fork with his wand, as if Dumbledore were unworthy of attention.

In reality he was getting Olivia to smile. "Just something to keep in mind. Now, off to bed. Pip pip!" Olivia raised an eyebrow at that and turned to Dra.

"Are you going to sleep in your dorm?" Liv asked Draco and he snorted.

"I'm not leaving your side for the rest of the school year." Olivia laughed and nodded. They got up and walked to the Ravenclaw dorms.

"That was cheerful." Ron mumbled as they rose from the table.

----

A teeming mass of students fought their way to class on first day of term. Amidst it all, McGonagall stood tall and stern. The twins passed by, bearing identical looks of consternation. "History of Magic is up, ladies, not down. Mr. Davies -- that's the girl's toilet."

McGonagall's eyes shifted to find Harry and Ron sitting upon a ledge, clearly deriving immense pleasure from the chaos. "Potter!" Harry's smile drooped. McGonagall beckoned him with a finger.

"This can't be good." Ron grinned as Harry made his way upstream to McGonagall.

"Enjoying ourself, are we?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"Well, you see, I've got an open period this morning, Professor-" Professor McGonagall cut him off with a nod.

"So I noticed. I would think you'd want to fill it with Potions. Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?" Harry looked up at her with a thoughtful expression.

"It is. Or was. But I was told I had to get an Outstanding in my O.W.L.-" She cut him off with a wave.

"And so you did when Professor Snape was teaching Potions. However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T. students with 'Exceeds Expectations."

"Really? Well... brilliant. I'll head there straight away." Harry perked up.

"Good. And take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there."

----

"Liv?" Olivia sat at one of the toilets. Her head laying on her arms as she panted. Draco walked over to her and rubbed her back.

"I'm okay. I don't want you to be late for class Draco." Draco shook his head and kneeled next to her.

"I don't care if I'm late. I want to make sure that you are okay." Olivia sat up and dry heaved into the toilet.

She stopped and gagged for a second before she was able to breath. Her breaths came out as pants. "I don't know how long this will last-" She was cut off by her dinner coming up into the toilet.

Something in Draco's heart snapped. He didn't want to see her like this at all. "Why don't you send a letter to the Weasley twins ask if they can make something to help?" Draco asked as he cradled Olivia in his lap.

She nodded.

----

Ron trailed Harry toward an open door. "But I don't want to take Potions!" As Harry dragged Ron inside. Other students turned in unison. Hermione frowned as Lavender beamed at Ron.

"Harry m'boy! I was beginning to worry! And I see we've brought someone with us." Slughorn looked at Ron.

"Ron Weasley, sir. But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace actually, so I probably should just be going-" Slughorn cut Ron off.