Harry pelted up a hallway. He was hit in the back with a spell and fell to the ground. Estelle Dante stood over him. A smirk on her face.

"Got you, Potter!" She paused before turning around. "Over her, Professor! I've got one!" Umbridge hurried over to them, Dante gave him an apologetic look before her face went blank.

"It's him. Well done, Estelle! We've got both siblings!" She turned to Harry. Harry's mind was racing. "On your feet, Potter. We're going to see the Headmaster." She turned to Estelle.

"Search everywhere for the other, Estelle. Round them all up. Check everywhere, bathrooms, the library, empty classrooms. We must find them!"Estelle nodded before running off.

---

Umbridge shoved Harry and Olivia into Dumbledore's office, which was filled with people. McGonagall, Fudge, Kingley Shacklebolt, another Auror, and Percy Weasley.

"You may be High Inquisitor of this school, Professor Umbridge, but kindly do not manhandle my students." Fudge looked pleased. He clapped his hands and rubbed them together excitedly.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Potter. Miss. Snape! I expect you know why you're here?" The two glanced at Dumbledore. The Headmaster shook his head, ever so slightly.

"Not really, no." Fudge looked at the two with narrowed eyes.

"You don't? You haven't broken any school rules?" Olivia laughed and shook her head.

"School rules? No." Olivia said as she rubbed her wrists in pain. Blood ran down her fingers and into the floor.

"Of Ministerial Decrees?" Olivia let out a small cough to try to hide her laugh.

"Not that we know of." Harry replied as he tried to keep the smile off of his face.

"I told you this was going to happen." Olivia whispered to Harry and he let out a small laugh.

"I think I told you this was going to happen and you said and I quote "If it does then tell them to suck Merlins saggy left tit." The two bursted out laughing as the others just looked at them.

Dumbledore had a hard time keeping a smile off his face. The two siblings deserves some happiness at every corner.

"Sorry. Inside joke." Harry mustered as they calmed down from their laughing fit.

Umbridge opened the door and again. Next to her was Marietta, one of Cho's friends. She had been crying and her face was covered in Pimples forming the word Snitch.

Olivia glared at the girl.

"I'm afraid the poor girl is unable to speak. But I shall tell you what has transpired." She paused as Olivia looked at Marietta's face with pride.

"Didn't think it was going to work." Olivia mumbled to Harry as they looked at the snitch.

"Shortly after dinner she came to me and said that if I went to the Room of Requirement I would find an illegally-formed student group." She paused again making Liv sigh. "It was at that time that this hex took affect." She gestured to Marietta's face.

"Since I had received information some time ago that Potter, Snape and a number of other students had met in the Hog's Head to start an illegal group-" Dumbledore cut the ugly woman off.

"I'm not sure that's true, Professor." Umbridge looked taken back. Olivia yawned as she wrapped her robes tightly around her cold body. With her wrists bleeding again, it was bringing down her body temp.

"I'm sorry?" Harry took his robes off and put them around Liv. She smiled over to him and thanked him.

"In the point of fact, when young Potter and Snape met those students it was not illegal." Umbridge growled under her breath.