"Help me." Draco undid the binding spell and Olivia rubbed her leg. She had fire in her eyes as she stormed into the room. 

"You shouldn't be near that Witch." Olivia told her brother, who looked confused. "She put a binding spell on me! She called me Dangerous!" Harry looked over to Ginny who had a shocked face.

"I would never!" Something clicked inside Liv and her shoulders sagged.

"Liv, sis, she would never." Olivia bite the inside her cheek as some tears spilled over Olivia cheeks. 

"I see." Olivia walked out off the room.

 "Anyway, can you remember everything you've done this year? There aren't any blank spots in your memory?" Harry thought about what had just happened. 

Olivia never lied to him, so why did she do it now? "No, I don't think so."

"Then You-Know-Who has never possessed you, Harry." Ginny sat down on the bed next to Harry. "I don't know what's going on with you right now, but possession's not one of them. You're not dangerous." Ginny told him. "Unlike your sister." She muttered quietly so Harry didn't hear her.

"Thank, Ginny." Harry mumbled and she smiled over to him.

"Don't mention it." She hopped off the bed and left the room.

~~~

Olivia sat on Draco's bed and looked down at her wrists that spilt her own blood. "Am I dangerous?" Liv asked Draco as she just stared down at her wrists.

Draco stopped what he was doing and just stared at her for a spilt second. "Why would you think that?"

"I mean, Cedric died because of me! I couldn't save him. I don't want anyone else to die because of me." 

"Olivia, you are dangerous, not because of what she said." He when back to wrapping her wrists. "You are wicked smart and a master at many things, you have defeated the Dark Lord twice and have lived to tell the tale."

"You are one of the most talented people at Hogwarts and everyone knows it. You are dangerous, not because of what she said, but because you can outsmart even the smartest of people." Olivia wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"Thanks Dray."

"Anything for you." Draco could feel her ribs and he hated it. "Let's get something to eat love." 

Olivia and Draco walked into the kitchen as Harry rummaged through the fridge. Olivia sat at the table, her hunger long gone, replaced by sadness. "Harry, Olivia have you seen Kreacher? I haven't seen him for days now." 

"I haven't seen him." Harry told him and Olivia shook her head.

"Oh well. Maybe he's crawled up into the air ducts and died... mustn't get my hopes up though." Draco sat next to Olivia and tried to get her to eat. All she did was push his hand away.

The back door was shoved open and Snape walked in. "Potter, excellent. I'd like a word." Snape stopped once he saw his daughter. She kept pushing Draco's hand away. 

"I'm not hungry." She muttered to him and Draco sighed.

"Love, its been two days." Olivia sighed and stood up from the table. 

"I'm don't care." She walked out of the kitchen and Draco ran after her. 

"Sit, Potter." Snape was going to talk to Sirius once he was down with Potter.

"You know, I don't like people giving orders in my house." Snape shrugged at the man.

"How unfortunate for you. Now kindly get out. My instructions from Dumbledore are to talk to Potter alone." Sirius shook his head and crossed his arms.