Harry yelled at the top of his lungs, eyes tightly closed. He made biting motions with his mouth, snarling madly. A seizure took him. He screamed in rage and horror, his entire bed shook with his thrashes. 

----

Olivia got to her feet and black spots invaded her vision. Her body shook from the cold breeze, it looked like the small bit of wind could pusher her to the ground. 

A medium sized dragon landed near her and she just stared at it. The dragon sniffed her before curling around the hurting girl, keeping her warm.

----

Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville left out of their beds. Harry screamed again, an unearthly sound of horror, aguish, and blood lust. Ron and Neville sprinted to Harry's bed.

"Whats wrong with him?" Harry screamed again, His eyes snapped open and they were pure white, without pupils. He made biting motion again, thrashing wildly.

"Get McGonangall! Go!" Nevill turned and ran out of the dorms.

----

The dragon wouldn't let Olivia move. It kept her in the same spot. "What do you want!?" She asked it and the dragon changed. It grew smaller and Draco stood before her.

"Liv..." Olivia ran into his arms and they fell back. Draco's arms wrapped around Olivia as they fell. "Liv, I love you." Olivia placed her ear above his beating heart. "And I don't want to see you waste away." Draco was having a hard time getting the words out.

"Let me help you! Liv, I couldn't live in a world with out you in it. I would never be the same if you left. Who would feed Snowball, who would laugh at all my jokes?" Olivia sniffled and took a deep breath. 

"You are the only one keeping me sane! I would be just like my father if it wasn't for you! I never want to work for the Dark Lord, because you showed me what good feels like. You showed me what real love is." Olivia's heart wasn't heavy like it was minutes ago. It was light, but a rock kept it from soaring.

----

Harry struggled madly. "Harry! Harry!" Harry blinked and his eyes were normal. He came to himself, only to let out a shrink of burning agony. He clutched at his scar, eyes crossed and unable to focus. 

He rolled off the bed and onto the floor, there he writhes in abject pain.

Neville returned with McGonagall. "Potter!" She raced to him, thrusting her candle into Neville's hands. Her hand touched his skin and he yelp as if it burned. She back off.

----

"Draco, I'm sorry. I haven't been the best person to love. Everything has been trying to take me down and I want it to. I really do, but you remind me what it feels to live again." Her voice was soft and a whisper. Draco smiled, he hadn't heard her voice in days! 

"I'll alway's be here for you. You can't get rid of me that easily." Olivia giggled a bit and relaxed in his embrace. "Can I ask you a question?" Liv giggled again. 

"You all ready did silly." Draco smiled and kissed her forehead. "But anything for you." She lifted her head and looked up at him. Her hair an array of colors.

"Will you-"

----

Harry vomited all over the floor. Taking a step back, McGonagall draws her wand, looking uncertain what she will do with it in any case. 

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it stopped. Harry slumped over, unmoving. McGonagall was at his side in an instant. She rolled him over to see his eyes were closed.