Chapter 26: "Because I love you"

Start from the beginning

"Hold tight onto my neck." Jungkook breathed heavily as he catches his breath while Jimin felt his exposed chest colliding with Jungkook's clothed chest as he raised both of his arms and locked them tightly around Jungkook's neck that seemed to have already a few drops of sweat sliding down; the prince's body was now warm and hot. The young prince swiftly rolled to his right so Jimin could be on top of him. Once Jimin was on top of Jungkook, he loosened his hold of his arms around Jungkook's neck and settled his thighs beside Jungkook's pelvis while his plump bottom laid on top of the firm bulge formed on the prince's pants. Jimin's hands traveled down Jungkook's neck to the prince's chest. "Let me." Whispered the sorcerer as his hands descended to the bottom of the prince's shirt and he felt Jungkook slightly raise his body. "Ah~" Jimin couldn't help but let the small moan escape his lips as he felt the tight erection press against his clothed bottom from when Jungkook slightly raised his body so the sorcerer could take off the shirt off the younger's body.

Once both males' naked chests pressed against each other with gentleness Jungkook grinded his hips upward in a circular motion. "Ahh~" Those low moans that left Jimin's throat were swallowed by the prince's lips as they kept pressing against the sorcerer's plump ones. As the lovers shared a passionate kiss full of love and lust mixed emotions, the prince was removing the remaining clothing on the sorcerer as Jimin mounted him. "Mnh" A little higher moan than usual was emitted from Jungkook's throat as he felt how Jimin bit his lower lip on purpose. "Can we keep going? Or will it hurt... the baby?" The wet sound of Jimin pecking Jungkook's lips one last time before he leaned their foreheads together. "We can, the baby will be fine. My mother already talked to me about this one week ago..." The prince lifted his head and he was met by the sorcerer's red swollen bottom lip.

"Jungkook..." Jimin breathed between their entangled breaths as he felt the prince's legs move behind him until the warmth of Jungkook's naked body below him gently warmed him up and the younger's arousal poked the sorcerer's ass cheeks; from the contact, the slit of the sorcerer's length released a few drops of white pre-cum. "Let me prep you." Jungkook's hands traveled from Jimin's chest to the naked back of the sorcerer until they landed on top of the sorcerer's ass cheeks. "Jimin, hold onto the headboard." The prince recommended but the sorcerer shook his head. "No. Last time, all you did was pleasure me. Now, it's your turn." Jimin lifted his right leg and crossed it over to his left side and then he crossed his left leg over to Jungkook's left; now Jimin's plump ass was facing Jungkook and the sorcerer's head faced the prince's firm erection.

The smirk placed upon the prince's lips showed how he bit his bottom lip in excitement. "Don't force AHH!" The younger tried to finish his sentence but only moans could leave his red swollen lips. The sorcerer had grabbed the shaft and buried the red tip deep inside his throat. "Ahh! Mm! Jimin!~ That feels so good... Mmm" Jungkook moaned in pleasure and delight as Jimin bobbed his head up and down all the way the prince's balls while the sorcerer tried not to gag about taking the whole long length inside his mouth. The pants that left Jungkook's lips collided with Jimin's pink rim; it caused the sorcerer to clench his pink hole on nothing and to moan on the prince's length at the feeling of Jungkook's breath fanning over his hole. The vibrations of Jimin's moans on the shaft left the prince to grind his hips upward and there the sorcerer closed his eyes and began massaging the prince's left ball on a circular motion with his left hand.

As he received pleasure, Jungkook leaned his lips and hovered them just above the pink rim that soon clenched on the prince's wet tongue as the wet muscle explored and coated with saliva the sorcerer's insides while the younger's hands separated the sorcerer's ass cheeks to give him space. Half-expecting Jungkook to use his tongue on his ass, Jimin gasped and let go of Jungkook's shaft with a pop wet sound. Strings white of pre-cum escaped the red slit and decorated the swollen red lips of the sorcerer. Jimin closed his eyes tight and his lips parted to release a loud moan at the contact. "AH!" The sorcerer panted and continued to massage the prince's balls with his left hand. The vibrations of Jungkook's muffled moans inside the sorcerer sent shivers and waves of euphoric raptures throughout the sorcerer's body and it made Jimin's length that continued to leave drops of pre-cum all over Jungkook's naked chest.